Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Serendipity 奇缘 - Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Dinner

Meanwhile at the restaurant...

"Wait you're...coming???... Hello... hello..."

*sign*

"I don't know what is going on man... This is so frustrating..."

"What's wrong, Fifi?? What did Kiki say? Did she see Jaejoong-hyung?" Xiah asked worriedly.

"Ah... I don't know what is going on with those two! First she said she didn't see him at all 2 hours ago. Now she said he is on his way here. And that she'll explain everything when she sees us."

The four guys looked at one another.

"U-Know-hyung, do you think Jaejoong-hyung went to apologize to Kiki after what we said?" asked Mickey.

"Possibly... I think... Judging from his personality... He might have..."

"I hope Jaejoong-hyung wins back our blur tour guide... She's so much fun to tease..." Max added.

Everyone glared at Max.

"Okay okay... I'll rephrase my words... I hope Jaejoong-hyung wins back our fantastic tour guide... She's so much fun to be around... okay?" Max replied.

"Yes... she is one of a kind.... Isn't she?"

"HYUNG!!!"

Jaejoong walked into the restaurant, with me walking head down a few steps behind him.

"So sorry guys, that I'm late... Have you ordered? I'm starving..."

Jaejoong stopped in front of a seat and stood there.

With my head down and my mind still on what had happened before, I just walked straight on...

"AHHHH!"

I bumped head-on into Jaejoong's back.

"Oh my gosh... sorry sorrry sorrry Jaejoong... so sorry... are you okay? Are you hurt?"

In my shock I didn't realise that I was acting all concerned over Jaejoong, and was completely oblivious to the others seated at the table, who were all staring at me fussing over Jaejoong with jaws and eyes opened wide...

"I'm alright."

Jaejoong grabbed hold of my fussing hands and placed them on his chest.

"Are YOU alright? Does you head hurt?"

He rubbed my head with his free hand, teasing my hair into a mess at the same time.

Self-conscious at the rest looking at us, I lowered my head and shoke my head.

"No..."

"Good... Take a seat here then..."

He pulled the seat out and ushered me into the chair. After which he walked over and sat himself directly opposite me.

There was an awkward silence as the rest stared at us in wide eye wonder...

*grrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrrr*

I grabbed my stomache and covered it with my bag.

*grrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

Then I realise that it wasn't me...

"Ha ha ha ha..."

"I'm so sorry... I'm too famished... Didn't eat much at lunch today..." Jaejoong giggled, covering his mouth embarrassingly.

I looked up at him and he gave me a cheeky wink, and placed his finger over his lips and did a "shhh" move.

I smiled at his signal that he'll keep his promise. I guess he must be as hungry as I am...

"Hey Jaejoong-hyung, what's this secret code going on between you and Kiki? Are we going to eat or what?" Xiah asked.

"Ha ha ha ha... Of cos Xiah! Waiter!"

All 7 of us shared a wonderful dinner, and I could see the Jaejoong that I met in the hotel lobby in the morning again...

The one that was warm, cheerful, and caring...

The one that was happy that we agreed to be their guide for the day....

The one that I would love to spend the rest of my days with for the rest of my life ( if I can... in my dreams...)....

No comments: