Thursday, July 5, 2007

Serendipity 奇缘 - Chapter 41

Chapter 41: Neoprints!!!


Back at the restaurant....

Max: Hmmm.... I'm so satisfied with the meal. So, where are we going now?

U-know: Theo, do you want to go to the museums or .....

Micky: Hyung, no museums please. Let's go somewhere else.

U-know: Hmm... Let me see.... Theo, any special places that you want to visit?

Theo: Why don't we go cycling? The weather looks so nice today.

U-know: That's a good idea.

Max(mumbled): Sigh... Me and Micky-hyung will have to be the extremely big light bulb.

Max was not very fond of the idea that he had to tag along.

U-know: What did you say, Max? I didn't really catch you.



Max: Erm.. Nothing. Let's go.

The group set off to the nearby park. On the way, they passed the neoprint shop.

Theo: Hey guys, do you want to take neoprints? I love taking this back at home with my friends. There's like so many types of designs and machines that you can choose from.
U-know: Theo, are you really that interested in neoprints?

Theo: Yeah. Please? Can we go in?

Theo pleaded U-know. Taking neoprints had always been one of Theo's favourite activities. She loved taking neoprints with her friends. But, taking neoprint with U-know seemed unattainable in the past. With this chance presented to her, she did not want to let it slip by so easily. Thus, when presented with a chance to take neoprint with U-know, she grabbed it immediately.

Seeing Theo's expression, U-know could not resist it and cave in.

U-know: Ok. But, don't take long.

The other two was not that fond of taking neoprints. They felt that they were just 2 enormous light bulbs, decorating the photos if they joined in.

Micky: Hyung, I don't think I want to take neoprints with you guys. Why don't you go ahead while I wait for you guys outside.

Max: Me too. Hyung, you can take with Theo while I wait for you guys outside with Micky-hyung.

Upon hearing that Max and Micky wanted out, Theo felt really awkward. She was not that comfortable with taking U-know alone.

Theo: Erm.... Then, I think we'll should skip this and go cycling.

U-know: Theo, never mind about the guys. If you really want to take neoprints, I can take it with you. Those 2 guys can't be as photogenic as me. If you have them in the picture, I don't think that it would turn out nice.

Micky: Whatever, Hyung. Theo, if you really want to take neoprints, you can go ahead. You don't need to worry about Max and me. We just find that it would be too squeezy if the 4 of us take at the same time.

Max: Yeah. What Micky-hyung says is right. And, one more thing, U-know Hyung is not that handsome after all.

U-know: What!!??!!

Max grabbed Micky and both of them ran out the neoprint shop, leaving Theo and U-know there. Max was afraid that U-know would scold him, thus made his exit as fast as possible to avoid any pending scolding.

U-know: Okay. That leaves the both of us now. Which one should we take first?

Theo: Erm.... Let me see. How about this one here. It was a platform that could be raised automatically. So, I don't have to tip toe, and I can be tall too. Hahahaha...

Theo was pointing at the machine that caught her attention when she saw the self-rising platform.

U-know: That looks interesting. Come on.

U-know grabbed Theo and they heading straight to the machine.

Theo: Wait!!!! Do you have coins? If we don't have enough, we would need to change some coins first before going in.

U-know: Opps... I'm so blur. Let me see if I have any coins.

U-know started to dig his pockets for spare change. Theo, on the other hand, was also looking for change in her purse.

Theo: I don't have any coins. Do you have?

U-know: I don't think the coins I have here is enough. Theo, why don't you go to the machine first while I go and get some coins.

Theo: Okay.

U-know set off to the counter to change some coins, and came back with a huge bag of coins.

U-know: I'm back.

Theo was rather shocked to see the big bag of coins that U-know was holding.

Theo: U-know, don't you think that's a little bit too much? I don't think we need so much coins.

U-know was rather embarrassed. That was his first time taking neoprints. He did not know how much coins he should be exchanging. He thought it was better to be save than sorry. He just went to the counter and exchange loads of coins so that he did not disappoint Theo.

U-know scratched his head, showing a rather shy expression and he gave an uneasy laughter.

U-know: I... I... didn't know that we do not need that much of coins. I think I'll go back and change back to notes. I'm really sorry. I'll go now.

U-know wanted to leave but was stopped by Theo.

Theo: Nah. It's really fine. If you don't mind, we could use up all the coins, but that would take a long time.

U-know: It's fine with me. Taking neoprints with you would be fun.

Theo's thought: U-know looked rather cute when he was all embarrassed and stuff. It's really hard to see this side of him. Usually, he looked so confident and calm. It's really nice to get to know the real Jung Yunho better, rather than seeing the U-know Yunho all the time.

Theo: Okay.

U-know and Theo went to the machine that caught Theo's attention in the beginning.

Both U-know and Theo had a great time taking neoprints. They did different poses as they were taking photos. U-know even took the effort of teaching Theo how to find the right angle when taking pictures.

U-know: Theo, let me teach you how to have your face look smaller in photos. You can tilt your head down slightly, but not too much as you double chin will surface. You can also face the camera with either your left or right profile......

U-know went on and on and on about how to look good when taking photos.

Theo: U-know, if you're going to go on and on about your photo taking theory, I don't think a day would be enough for us to use up all these coins.

U-know: I'm sorry. I didn't know how much I had said. But, I don't think you need all these theories. I know that you would look good at any angle.

Theo was really happy that such a compliment came from U-know.

Theo: Thank you. I think you look good from any angle too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Micky and Max went to the nearby shops for some window shopping. After shopping for about 2 hours, U-know and Theo were not done yet. Both Micky and Max was getting rather bored.

Max: Hyung, how long more must we wait for these two? They are taking such a long time.

Micky: I really don't know. I'm getting a little bored. I don't think we should wait for them anymore. Why don't we just leave that 2 alone while we go back or find something else to do. If they're finished with their neoprint taking session, I don't think we would want to be such bright shinning light bulbs.

Max: That's a great idea. Hyung, where do you think we should go?

Micky: Why don't we head back home? I want to work on my music. How about that?

Max: That's fine with me. I would want to get some rest too. It's really hard to have day offs.

Micky: Let me message Hyung first and tell me that we're going back.

Micky and Max made their way back home, leaving U-know and Theo to have more private time together.

3 comments:

专属天使の悪戯なKiss said...

quite fair hor...

one chapter for fifi...

one chapter for theo...

ha ha ha...

very true chapter...

e personalities shine thru...

ha ha...

tedheads said...

what's so true? u mean the part where theo likes to take neoprints? or what?

i'm not like you.. who always focus on jae joong n kiki... i'm really very fair...

专属天使の悪戯なKiss said...

yes the part where theo likes to take neoprints...

ha ha...