Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Destined 遐想 - Chapter 19

Chapter 19: The Mysterious Man

Taking the walk back to the resort with Jun made Ning the happiest and the most fortunate person on earth right now. She did not expect such a beautiful thing could happen to her. Jun, too, never expected himself to be so attached to a girl. Back home in Japan, girls were constantly fighting for his attention. He did not have to catch any attention from them. It was a totally different case back here with Ning.

Both Jun and Ning's hand were tightly twined together. As they were in the world of their own, taking the path back. BANG!!! Ning banged into a guy, head on.

"Ounch! What are you trying to do?" demanded Ning.

"I'm so sorry," replied the guy.

As the both of Ning and the guy started to regain their composure, they looked up and faced each other.

"Aaron???"

"Ning??"

Both of them shouted each other's name at the same time.

What is he doing in Taiwan. I thought he left for the States. Why did he have to appear at such a time? I must get back to the resort quickly and tell the girls about it. He can't know much about our trip here.

"What are you doing here? I thought you are supposed to be in the States now? Why are you here?" questioned Ning.

"I... I.... I'm back here to visit my family. It's the summer vacation back in States. Are you here alone or with someone else?"

"Sorry, Arron. I need to go now. I'm busy. But, I'm here alone. Have a great vacation. Bye."

With that brief answer, Ning pulled Jun along with her and left quickly, hoping that Arron would not follow her or ask any further question.

"Hurry, Jun. I don't want that guy to follow us back to the resort," said Ning breathlessly as she walked real quick to avoid Arron.

"Why are you so afraid of that guy? He doesn't seem like a bad guy after all," replied Jun as he was chasing Ning.

"You don't understand. I'll tell you more when we are back at the resort. So, we should hurry now. We shouldn't let him know which resort are we staying. Faster Jun. Faster....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once back at the resort, Ning ran all the way up to Ying's room, with poor Jun trying to catch up with her pace.

Knock.... Knock.....

"Ying!!!!! Open up the door!!!!! Quick!!!!! I need to tell you something very important!!!!!" shouted Ning at the top of her lungs.

"Coming..... Don't rush me.... Coming... Wait...."

The door opened.

"Ying.... Ying.... Arron's...... Arron's back.... from.... the ..... States....."

"So??? There's nothing wrong with that?"

"But.... But.... He's .... He's.... I.... I.... saw him near the resort just a while ago...."

"Oh my!!! This is bad...... Better not let Ting know about it....."

"Yeah...."

3 comments:

专属天使の悪戯なKiss said...

hee hee...

i thought the head-banging straight on onto someone was my 招牌动作??

anywayz...

u make Ying look like such a slow coach in coming to the door...

what's she doing inside her room???

tedheads said...

that's is so ying to say such things what... don't you think so??

专属天使の悪戯なKiss said...

don't think so much into my comments...

it's just a casual remark...

cos u're making her look like she's very slow...

in reaction...

most likely she's watching tv or in e toilet like Ting???