Saturday, April 21, 2007

Jun's Marriage Partner Checklist

Jun’s checklist

“I want to marry someone with good health and a strong immune system!”

Marriage partner’s checklist

1. I must feel good when I’m with her
2. Her actions must be honorable
3. Must be able to expression her feelings vividly
4. Her five senses must be sharp/good
5. Likes cooking
6. Her attitude when waking up must be good
7. Is thrifty
8. Is sincere
9. Must like herself
10. Has her own hobbies
11. Likes the arts
12. Reads books
13. Likes children
14. Is witty
15. Is active
16. Has overwhelming curiosity
17. Has some faults in her personality
18. Looks nice even without makeup on
19. Likes the nature
20. Is healthy and has strong immunity

If you married me, you will get these special privileges!

1. You will have more friends I will introduce my friends to you so you’ll definitely have more friends. If my friends become your friends too, then we can all go out and have fun together! Not just me going alone, but with everyone else!

2. You will become better at socializing with others! If you have more friends, you will also have more opportunities to talk to people from all walks of life! As a result, you’ll definitely become good at socializing with and talking to others! You’ll become someone who treasures the time spent with friends, just like me! (Laughs)

3. You’ll get better at squabbles I’m the type who likes to play around with words. So, when you live together with me, you’ll be trained subconsciously to become very good at bickering! If possible, maybe we can have a ‘duel’ once a week! (Laughs)

4. You’ll get to eat delicious food If we married, I will bring you to eat delicious food frequently. Since I have quite a few friends, I’ll know of some shops selling good food at the very least. Wouldn’t it be great if we go to a very good shop for a meal on our anniversary?

5. Maybe we can go on a space trip!? I myself have great interest in going on a space trip and have been thinking about when I can actually go on one! But that would require a lot of traveling expenses! If two of us went, it’ll be a huge sum of money......If possible, I want to find a sponsor! (Laughs bitterly)

2 comments:

专属天使の悪戯なKiss said...

WAT A WEIRD LIST....

HOW COME THEY MAKE THEM WRITE SUCH THINGS????

tedheads said...

everyone is arashi did that too... not only jun.. it's a magazine interview on arashi... where they had to write about their partners...