Monday, April 23, 2007

Destined 遐想 - Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Theme Park, Here We Come!

"Faster, Ning!!!! We are going to be late!!!!" shouted Jun as Ning was trailing behind him.

"Stop rushing me Jun!!! I'm walking quickly too!!!! I'm still very sleepy!!!!" said Ning as she opened her mouth and yawned, but still walking slowly behind Jun.

"Wake up!!!! Don't you remember we are very late!!!"

Once Jun finished his sentence, he started to walk towards Ning, grabbed her hand and started pulling her to make her walk faster.

"Okay!!! I'll walked faster....But... I'm still very sleepy..... Why don't you go first, I'll join you guys later after I get enough sleep?" asked Ning as she was being dragged.

"No!!! You can't do that!!! You are the one who planned this outing. You have to be there. Are you really that sleepy?"

"Yeah. So.... Can I go back??? Please????" pleaded Ning.

"Nope. You can't...... You have to go.... "

After finishing his sentence, Jun squatted down.

"Get up on my back. I'll piggy back you. You can sleep for a while before reaching the theme park".

"Thanks Jun!"

Right after Ning get onto Jun's back, she fell asleep immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There.... Jun's here...." screamed Zax as he spotted Jun approaching the group.

"Where's Ning? Jun's here already. Only Ning is not here yet. Where could she be?" questioned Milk.

"Yeah. Ning was the one who called us all her to the theme park. She not even here yet," complained Wilbur.

"I think she may be in bed still. Why don't I go and give her a call. You guys can go in first, while I head back to the resort to wake her up," said Ting.

"Jun, who's that girl on your back? Your new girlfriend? Don't think you have mentioned it to us," teased Toro as he saw Jun carrying someone on his back from a far.

Nobody was able to figure out who was the girl on Jun's back. The girl had her face buried on Jun's back, with only the back of her hair could be seen. Suddenly, the girl on Jun's back started to move and she woke up.

"Are we there yet?" mumbled the girl.

"Yes. I think you better wake up now. Everyone is here," replied Jun.

At this moment, everyone in the group were walking up to Jun. All of them were curious to find out who was this new girl in Jun's life. Everyone waited anxiously for the girl to lift her head up so that they could catch a glimpse of her.

"Alright...." said the girl as she slowly lifted her head, away from Jun's back.

As the girl lifted her head up to look at the surrounding, she was stunned and surprised to see everyone were walking closer towards the both of them. This was so embarrassing. How was she going to react to all these people? What was she supposed to say to them when questioned?

"Jun. This is bad. Everyone is going to know about this. Why don't you run off to some where, and you can put me down?" asked Ning.

"I can't do that now. They are already heading towards our direction. There's no way I can run away. Why don't we just face them?"

"NO... We can't do that!!! You can put me down then I'll......"

Before Ning could finished her sentence.....

"NING!!!!??????!!! Is that you????" shouted Ting in total surprise.

"When did the both of you?" questioned Milk.

"Ermmm..... Can you all please stop asking..... This is getting very awkward.... I don't know how am I going to answer this... But... The fact is that Ning and I are together... So... It doesn't matter when... Please guys... At this rate, you are going to make Ning embarrassed too...."

"Ohh.... Now I get the whole picture. I was wondering why was Jun with you when you came to look for me yesterday. Now I get it now. Guys, let's just stop teasing the both of them. We have to get on with our schedule right?" said Ying.

"Before we could continue anything.... Ning, I think you have to get down first before we can proceed right?" asked Wilbur.

Immediately, everyone started laughing. Among all these laughter and teasing, there was only one person who did not feel that good. It was Milk. When he saw both Jun and Ning together, his heart just dropped. It was as if his heart was broken into many small pieces. This type of feeling was something that even Milk himself could not explain at all. The pain cut his heart even deeper than the previous incident where Ning was injured.

"Am I worried that Ning would not be by my side anymore? That could not be the answer. Or is it that I didn't treat her as her sister? Could it be that she meant more to me than a sister? Could it be that I liked her all along? But.... But.... She's with Jun now. What more can I do? Should I just tell her how I felt? Or should I give her my blessings? I'm so confused now!!!! Maybe..... Maybe... I should protect her from afar, wishing her happiness," Milk thought to himself.

Ning got off Jun's back, and got her both of her feet on the ground.

"Jun, you better treat this little sister of mine properly. Or else..... I won't let you off. Do you understand?" Milk said sternly.

"I will, Milk. You don't have to worry....."

"Don't worry too much, Milk. I believe that Jun is a great guy. And ... Thanks. I think I'm the most fortunate person on earth to have you as my big brother. Thank you".

"Enough of all these guys. We should be playing and enjoying ourselves in the amusement park right? Let's go guys!!!" Show said excitedly.

"Yeah, that's right. Which ride should we go first? The roller coaster? Or the ferris wheel? Or even the carousel?" said Ting, supporting Show's suggestion.

"Why not we go on the most exciting ride first, leaving the least exciting ones towards the end?"

"Ermmm..... Can we don't go to those rides which height is a requirement there? Please?" pleaded Ying.

"That won't be any fun at all. Going to the amusement park would be all about the adrenaline rush and stuff. If there isn't any height involved, the element of fun wouldn't be there. Come on Ying. It wouldn't hurt to try".

"But..... But..... Why don't you guys go to those rides while I wait here".

"Stop it guys!!! If Ying doesn't want to take the rides, why don't you just leave her alone?" Roy started to flare up.

"It's alright, Roy. I can watch from afar. There's no problem with that".

"Alright. I'll accompany you while they are on the rides".

"Thank you".

"Why don't we spilt up in groups and then meet again for lunch? This will save time for all of us since everyone has a different likings for the rides in the park," suggested Tianqi.

"I'll go with Ting".

"I'll go with Roy".

"I'll go with Ning".

"That leaves the singles all alone. That's unfair. Never mind. We will all form the singles group. Hahahaha....."

3 comments:

专属天使の悪戯なKiss said...

eh...

u r making Roy sound so fierce...

n u r neglecting the singles again...

tedheads said...

the impression roy gives me is that he will become over-protective of the persion he treasures so much.... don't you want ying be the person that roy treasures....

btw... i need to lure show and ting out before they can meet arron.... there will be too much ppl around....
don't worry... the singles will get something interesting later.... hahahahh.....

专属天使の悪戯なKiss said...

ok ok...

i hope he will be too...

ha ha...

i'll leave Roy and Ying in ur hands...

don't overdo it though...

i'll be back ard 4th or 6th may if all goes smoothly for the overseas shoot...

meanwhile...

i'll miss Roy and Joongie...