Sunday, May 6, 2007

Serendipity 奇缘 - Chapter 18

Chapter 18: The Treat

While we were talking, we didn't even realise that the guys had purposely offered their assistance so that we could speak in private, and they were hiding behind the wall and eavesdropping from the corridor, so they heard our entire conversation...

"Wow... This is like the most words I've ever heard hyung speak before... He's never spoken so much in the entire time that we're stayed together..." Xiah whispered.

"Yeah... He's speaking even more than Kiki-nuna..." Max commented.

"Yeh... He must really have a lot of emotions pent up over the months... And he's letting it all out now..." Micky added.

"I think they've patched up already... It's time for us to make our entrance..." U-Know said.

"And we gotta get back to our computer workstation..." Xiah said, and moved sneakily back to the work room with Max.

"AHHH... At last, we're done..."

U-Know's voice interupted us, and I immediately pulled myself away from Jaejoong's arms. But he grabbed me around and shoulders, pulling me back close to him. I looked up at him uncertainly, but he smiled and mouthed, "It's okay...".

"Eh... Hyung... I see you guys have patched up already..." Micky said.

"So you guys are done with the moving?" Jaejoong looked suspiciously at U-Know and Micky.

"Yeh... Yeh... Hyung..."

"So... You guys can head on back first..." Jaejoong tilted his head towards the door.

I looked up at Jaejoong and wondered what they were doing...

"Erm... Guys... It's okay... I should treat you guys to a meal to thank you for your help..."

"REALLY???!!!" Their eyes brightened up in anticipation.

I smiled, "Yeah... But I don't really have anything here right now... I need to go buy some supplies first... You know anywhere I can get them??"

Micky and U-Know scratched their heads blurly.

"I can take you... Don't ask them, cos they don't do any cooking at all... They don't know anything..." Jaejoong interupted.

I looked up at him surprised.

"You will?"

"Yeh... Just let me go get my coat..."

He looked over at Micky and U-Know, who looked away guiltily.

"Let the two computer wizards know that we're going out to grab some stuff at the supermarket... You guys carry on over here with the unpacking... It should be done when we're back right?"

"Okay... Hyung..."

"Let's go Kiki..."

He took my hand and headed towards the door.

I turned back, "Bye guys, thanks for everything... Just leave the two suitcases to me... I'll unpack those... Kamsa hamnida... I'll make a nice meal for you all..."


When Xiah and Max heard the door close, they rushed out to the living room...

"Phew.... I think hyung knows that we were eavesdropping... He looked so suspicious of us..."

"*sign* Even if he knows, we have no choice now... We've already done it... But I don't think Kiki knows though... So we're safe... And I don't think he'll tell her..."

"Yeah... I think we'd better just finish up what we're supposed to do and wait for a feast later!!!"

"Ha ha... yeah... let's get back to work..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the lift...

Jaejoong was holding onto my hand when he was in the lift. In fact, his hand never left mine, even when he was getting his coat. He dragged me along everywhere he went. It was as if he was afraid that I would disappear once he let go of my hand.

I held his hand with both my hands, he looked at me.

"Anything wrong?"

"Nothing... But... It's just that I think it's better that we don't hold hands when we're out... You don't want paparazzi or fans to see you with me... That won't do you any good..."

He turned and grabbed both my hands with his, and looked at me with an apologetic look in his eyes.

"I know what you're thinking... I know you're right... But do you know that all I really want to do now is to hold you in my arms and never let you go..."

"Joongie, I know it's going to be hard pretending to be just friends... But we need to be more long-sighted, and think of the bigger situation... And not just our own selfish needs... I told you before that I don't wish to be an obstacle to your music... So please don't make this any harder for me... I don't want to get you in trouble..."

"I understand now... I'll take note of my own behaviour when in the public..."

He looked down disappointedly, letting go of my hands. Seeing his disappointment, I felt my heart ache. Because like him, I would very much love to hold him in my arms everyday and behave like normal dating couples in the public. But it was not to be... We can't...

"Joongie..."

He looked up at me.

"I just want you to know that despite having to be formal outside in the public, you can always do whatever you want in private... When you're out of the public's eye..."

His eyes lit up.

"You mean.... ANYTHING??? Once I'm out of the public's eyes???"

"Yeah... Whatever you want... As long as it's not in the public..."

The edge of his lips curved into a cheeky grin.

"I see..."

At this moment, I felt something was not so right. Was it the way I phrased it? Did he get the wrong idea? Is he thinking naughty thoughts?

"Joongie... I meant holding hands... Or hugging... Nothing more..."

He started moving nearer to me. I moved backwards as he advanced.

"But you said ANYTHING..."

"Yeah I know... But I was thinking of those only..."

*BAM*

I've reached the back of the lift and I was cornered by him. He raised his arms and placed them against the wall of the lift, blocking my escape paths.

"Erm... Joongie... We're reaching the ground floor soon..."

He grinned cheekily, "We'll continue this when we come back... When we're out of the public's eyes...", and he removed his arms from the wall of the lift. Immediately I dashed out from the corner and distanced myself from him. Just in time before the lift door opened at the ground floor.

"Phew! That was close... I felt like my heart was going to explode anytime... How stupid of me... Should have known that he always takes things beyond norms... Should never had said what I said... I'd better think of something before we get back... I need the guys to help me out of this mess..." I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the supermarket...

"What would you like to have later?"

Jaejoong started thinking.

"Wait... Wait... Don't choose Korean dishes cos I can't cook them... I only know how to make local food..."

Jaejoong smiled, "That's okay... I'll eat anything you whip up..."

"Really? Cos I really have no idea what to prepare..."

"Hmm... You know there's something called Hainanese Chicken Rice? Do you know how to make that? All of us like that... It's delicious..."

"Oh that!!! I know!! Anything else?"

"Erm... curry?? Is it called Fish head curry?? And... Chilli crabs??"

"Yeah... wow you guys can take spicy food!!!"

"Yeh... We're Korean... Our kimchi is also quite spicy... And we eat that everyday..."

"Ha ha... Okay... How about some crispy fried egg beancurd? I love that... Soft in the inside and crispy on the exterior... Hmmm... Delicious... And I can braise that with some vegetables and pork... It tastes great..."

"Sounds nice..."

"Anything else? Is this enough? Oh yeah... How about a soup... Let me see..."

I tapped my finger on my cheek, frowning as I thought hard of what soup to prepare. Jaejoong looked at me and smiled.

"Don't need to crack your brains over cooking a meal for us... We're all very easy eaters... We're not choosy about food..."

"No way... Soups are the most important thing in a meal... Cantonese believe that a good soup before a meal and after a meal everyday can help in one's constitution. That's why I have a very strong and healthy body, I get to drink my mum's soup everyday..."

He smiled, "I really want to give you a hug right now. But I can't... So I'm going to rub my nose instead... Next time you see me rubbing my nose, I'm thinking of holding your hand... or giving you a hug... Or..."

"Okay.. okay enough... I get it... I know what soup to make already... I cook my mum's speciality... "

He grinned and rubbed his nose. I felt embarrassed, so I pushed the trolley away to pile it with the stuff that I need. When he saw me running away, he rushed up to help me push the trolley, releasing me from the task of pushing the trolley, while selecting the foodstuff.

After half an hour of shopping at the supermarket, I finally managed to get all the ingredients that I needed. And we were on our way back to the apartment with bags full of stuff. Jaejoong had 4 bags, and I had 2 bags. He had wanted to carry everything, but I insisted that I help him carry some, as they were my shopping after all. He settled with letting me carry 2 bags.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the apartment...

"Guys, we're back!!!"

The four of them scattered out to the living room, and scampered to take all the shopping bags from me.

"Hee hee... Guys... I think I'm not the one that needs help... Why don't you help Jaejoong instead? I think I can handle these 2 bags..."

"Ha ha ... Yeah... Sorry Hyung... Let us help you..."

The guys then took all the bags from Jaejoong, peering anxiously into the bags to check out what they're going to have for dinner.

I looked at them in amusement.

"It's alright. I know you're anxious to know what you're going to have for dinner. Let me just tell you now... Let me see... There's Hainanese Chicken, Fish Head Curry, Chilli Crabs, Braised Beancurd with vegetables, Corn, Carrot and Beetroot Soup, and for dessert I'm making steamed egg."

"WOW!!! That's a LOT of food!!!"

"Is it enough? I was afraid that you guys won't have enough to eat..."

The guys looked at Jaejoong cautiously, then back at me, "Of course that's enough..."

I looked at Jaejoong then back at them, "It's okay. If it's not enough, just let me know. I can whip up something more... It's my treat, so my guests have to have enough to eat..."

"Nuna... Can I ask for something?"

"Yeah? What is it Max?"

"There was this soup we had that had pork inside. The soup is black in color. A bit herbal tasting... I think it was called..."

"Bak Ku Teh?!!"

"Yeah..."

"Sorry Max... I don't have the herbs now... But I promise that I'll cook it for you next time... Since I'll be here for some time... There'll be plenty of chances..."

"REALLY?"

"Yeah..."

"YEAH!!!!" Max jumped around in joy.

I smiled, "Look guys... If you've finished with the unpacking, why don't you go back to your house to rest first? I'll get you when the food is ready..."

"You don't need any help?"

"As if you know how to cook..."

"No I'm fine actually..."

"Okay... Kamsahamnida Kiki... We'll see you later..."

The guys went back to their house, leaving me alone to go about with my cooking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
30 minutes later...

"I think I'd better go over and help her..."

"But she said that she doesn't need any help..."

"I know... But I still think it's better that I go over and help her..."

"Okay hyung... If you insist..."

"Let us know when the food is ready okay?"

"You guys are really unbelievable... Usually I'm the cook... Now Kiki has to cook for you... And you don't even help her..."

"Hyung... Normally when we try to help you, you also shoo us out of the kitchen, cos you think we're making a mess of things... Maybe Kiki is also like you, she doesn't want men to enter her kitchen and mess up things..."

"*sign* That's quite true... Anyway I'm going over... Let you know when the food is ready..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*DING DONG DING DONG*

"Who is it?"

"It's me. Jaejoong."

I opened the door.

"Joongie? How come you're coming over now? The food's not ready yet."

"I know. I just wanted to see if you needed any help cooking so much food."

"Oh that's okay... I'm used to it, I used to help my mum cook for the entire extended family and her parties... So this is nothing compared to that..."

Several pots were bubbling over the stove, the fish head curry was already cooking, the soup was brewing, and the claypot vegetables were being braised, the rice was cooking in the rice cooker, and I was cleaning the crabs at the basin.

"Can you close the door behind you? I'm cleaning the crabs, don't want them to escape..." I turned around to walk back to the basin. And I saw a crab dangling on the edge of the basin, attempting to escape.

"OH NO!!!!" I dashed towards the basin. But I was too late the crab fell onto the floor and was scampering around.

I dashed around awkwardly, trying to recapture the crab, but it was threatening to clamp my hand with its free pincer. Jaejoong looked at me in amusement.

"DON'T JUST LOOK AT ME! HELP ME CATCH IT!" I shouted desperately at Jaejoong.

"OH!!! Mianeyo..."

He dashed over and tried to help me. In the end, he used a ladle as a bait for the crab to clamp its pincer on, and lifted it back into the basin. And once inside the basin, he stabbed the crab on its stomach with a chopstick. We watched panting as the crab's pincer slowly let go of the ladle as it died. I looked over at Jaejoong, who was staring with full concentration on the dying crab, and suddenly felt thankful that he had came over to help me. I leaned over and gave him a peck on his cheek. He turned his face around, lifted his hand to his cheek, shocked by my actions.

I smiled, "Kamsahamnida. Don't know what I would have done without you..."

He grinned, "Well... You can cook for me everyday... If you want to repay me for saving your chilli crabs..."

"Wow... Isn't that a bit much to ask for, in return for saving just one crab?" I rebutted cheekily, while going back to the cleaning of the crabs, nudging him away from the basin.

"Well... Another way is for you to give me a kiss everyday... Which one do you prefer?"

"WHAT???!!!" I turned to look at him in surprise. But he had moved to the front of the basin, in front of me, and he was leaning against the basin/counter area, propping his face in his hands. I turned back to look at him. He was pouting his lips and tilting his head up, ready for a kiss.

I smiled at his cheeky antics. I leaned closer to his face, and just as my lips were about to touch his, I pulled back. He looked shocked.

"Huh?? I thought you were going to.... kiss me???!!!"

"No way... I'd rather cook..."

"Hey... You're making fun of me..."

"So what if I am?" I retorted cheekily, sticking my tongue out in defiance.

"Then I'm going to sulk..." He replied, making a sulky face.

"Go ahead... I gotta finished up cooking anyway..."

As Jaejoong pretended to sulk at the counter, I went ahead with my cooking, and as I was frying the chilli, the spiciness agitated my eyes, and I started sobbing and crying uncontrollably due to the spicy gases from the chilli.

I guess he heard my sobbing and stopped his sulking and came over to look at me.

"Are you okay? Why are you crying?"

"I'm fine... It's just the chilli... It's agitating my eyes..."

"Let me take a look..." He pulled me away from the stove, switched it off, and pulled me over to the basin.

"Your eyes are all red from crying..."

"It's okay... It happens... I'm fine... Really... I'd better get back to the crabs, you guys must be hungry...."

"Wait..." He grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the basin. He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wet it under the tap.

"Close your eyes..."

"Joongie... I'm fine... Really..."

"Just close your eyes..."

I closed my eyes, and I felt e cooling feeling of the wet handkerchief dabbing gently on my eyelids. After a while, my eyes felt much better. And they weren't crying anymore. I opened my eyes.

"Feeling better?"

"Yes... Kamsahamnida..." I turned to go back to the stove. Jaejoong pulled me back.

"I promised that I won't make you cry again... Let me help you..."

"Joongie... I'm not crying because of you... It's the chilli... Anyway it's not counted as crying... Cos it's just agitated eyes... Like when I go to the dentist and my tears just fall by themselves due to the pain, but not cos I was crying... If I don't consider that crying... This is even more not so..."

Jaejoong smiled and tousled my hair, "You and your weird theories... Okay... you carry on... I'll just be ready with my wet handkerchief to soothe your eyes... You'll at least let me do that right?"

I smiled, "Yes of course... But you stay behind the counter... So your eyes won't get agitated too..."

"Okay... But you must come over when your eyes are too uncomfortable..."

"I know..."

He pulled me close and gave me a peck on my forehead, before moving back to his seat behind the counter.

After soothing my eyes three times, I finally managed to finish cooking the chilli crabs. All the food was ready now. I started to prepare the eggs to be steamed later.

"Joongie... I think you can ask the guys to come over now... The food's ready..."

He got off from his seat and walked over to me, as I was whipping the eggs and with the sugar syrup, he gave me a hug from behind.

"Hmmm.... You smell so delicious..."

I giggled, "That's cos of all the food I've prepared right? I smell like the food now..."

"Maybe... I'll go get the guys now..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mealtime...

"OMG!!! All the food look delicious!!!" Xiah commented, and he pinched a piece from the claypot vegetables.

I smiled, as I was setting the rest of the dishes on the table.

"Where are the cutlery? Kiki-nuna..." Max asked.

"OH NO!!! I forgot I don't have so many sets of cutlery!!! I forgot to get them just now..." I said apologtically.

Jaejoong smiled at my apologetic face, "It's okay, guys just go and get ours over... Make it quick okay... Everyone's hungry..."

"I'll go get it hyung..." Micky said.

"Micky, I'll help you..." U-Know added.

They came back with 5 sets of their cutlery.

"So sorry guys... I'm such a scatterbrain... How can I forget the most important thing..."

"It's okay Kiki... Thanks for cooking for us... It's the least we can do..." Micky replied.

"I'll go get the rice for you guys... You can start on the dishes first if you want... You don't have to wait for me..." I took their bowls and walked over to the rice cooker.

"We're going to start then..."

"Go ahead..."

Each of them took from a different dish to try.

"Mmmmm.... The curry's really nice!!! Just like what we had when we were in your country!!!" U-Know commented.

"Yeah... the chicken is so tender and delicious..." Micky added.

"The chilli crab is very fresh and succulent... I like the sauce... You even bought Man Tou for us to dip the sauce in..." Xiah commented.

"Nuna, I like the crispy beancurd inside this dish... Very nice..." Max added.

I smiled and came back over with two bowls of rice, I handed them over to U-Know and Micky. I walked back over to the counter and took another two bowls of rice back, and handed them to Max and Jaejoong. Then I sat down beside Jaejoong.

"You're not eating any rice?"

"Oh... No... I'm taking the soup first... I'll get rice later... If you guys need more rice, just let me know, I cooked more just in case..."

Jaejoong took my bowl and started scooping soup.

As he was handling the bowl back towards me, I said, "Kamsahamnida Jaejoong...", and I reached out to take my bowl. Suddenly he took it back towards him and took a sip from the bowl. We stared at him in disbelief.

"Hmm... Not bad... Very sweet..." And he took another sip from the bowl. We stared at him blankly as he slowly devoured the entire bowl of soup.

"Jaejoong!!! I thought you were scooping it for me!!!"

"Oh... I was... But then I remembered that you said that we should drink the soup first before we ate and after... So I drank it first... I'll scoop another bowl for you..."

He scooped another bowl of soup and placed it in front of me. I looked down at the bowl and back at him.

"But you drank from my bowl already..."

"Yeah... So..." He replied nonchalantly.

I blinked my eyes confusedly. Then he smiled, and started rubbing his nose. I bit my lip, "Nothing...", and took a spoonful of the soup from the bowl and drank.

The rest of the guys just looked at me blankly as I drank the soup.

"Guys... Go ahead.. I know you are hungry..." Jaejoong smiled.

"Oh yeah... thanks for all the nice food Kiki..." And they started eating heartily at the table.

After I finished my soup, I got up to get some rice for myself. But Jaejoong also got up, and he took the bowl from me and went over to get some rice for me. I sat back down at the table. The guys looked at me cheekily.

"What?"

"Nuna... Don't you think Hyung and you are behaving like newly weds?"

"HUH?? Of course NOT!!!"

"But you're drinking from his bowl, and he's getting rice for you... That's so..."

"Yeah... I've never seen hyung help me get rice before..."

"That's cos you're a guy..."

"Yeah... That's true... But then he's so sweet to you that we are feeling goosebumps sitting at the same table..."

"Guys... I think I said something wrongly just now... And he's taking it the wrong way... I think you need to help keep him in your house later... DON'T let him come over okay..."

"What did you say?"

"Well we were discussing on being more formal in the public, and I said that despite having to be formal outside in the public, he can always do whatever he wants in private... When he's out of the public's eye..."

The guys were stunned.

"Guys? Did I really say something wrong?"

"If you say something like that to a guy, you are inviting trouble man..."

"But I said that I only meant holding hands and hugging and nothing more..."

"Yeah... BUT ANY guy would think otherwise..."

"How? What am I going to do now? Will you guys help me?"

I looked pleadingly at the guys.

"Actually, knowing Hyung, I think he might differ from what most guys would think... Cos he does tend to be more different in his thinking from the normal people..."

"I know... But will he be THAT different?"

"GUYS!!!"

"Okay... We'll try to hold him in the house... But if all else fails, you must NOT allow him into your house... Or else... We won't be responsible for what happens..."

"Stop scaring me, Micky!!!"

"What are you guys chatting about?"

Jaejoong's voice gave us all a shock. The guys buried their faces in their bowls, leaving me to face him alone.

"Erm... nothing... Just asking if they would like me to cook anything else next time... Since I have to take care of your meals everyday from now on..."

The guys looked up in shock from their rice bowls.

"Oh yeah... I almost forgot..." Jaejoong leaned nearer to me, placing my bowl down.

"You'd rather cook for me everyday than to...."

I tried to cover his mouth with my hand to stop him from spouting out the words.

"HUH??"

"Nothing... Just eat will you..." When the guys went back to eating, I turned to look at Jaejoong. He was giggling from behind my hand.

"Jaejoong!! Stop spouting nonsense...", I took a piece of chicken from the dish and placed it in his bowl, "And start eating... I don't want to be cleaning up into the wee hours of the night..."

"You know I can help you out... Then you can REST earlier..."

The guys started choking on their rice when they heard the word "rest". I looked at them in surprise and they were trying to give me eye signals, but I didn't really understand what they meant, until Micky glared at me.

"OH!!!! No... No... No need... I'll be fine... Just don't eat too long..."

"Or we can pack the rest of the food back to eat at our house, hyung... And let Kiki clean up the house?"

"Yeah... That's a good idea..."

"Why don't we do it then?"

Jaejoong looked at the guys suspiciously. He knew that they were up to something, but he wasn't sure what.

"Erm... thanks guys... That's nice of you..."

The guys started standing up and taking their bowls and cutlery with them along with a dish each.

"Erm guys... Aren't you going to leave some food for Kiki?"

"Oh yeah..."

They rushed back with the dishes and pushed them in front of me. I took a bit from each and thanked them, and they went out the door with the dishes, leaving Jaejoong and me behind.

"Oh no... guys... you forgot to take Jaejoong along!!!" I thought to myself.

"I guess you'd better go over and finish up eating... I'll clean up here myself..."

"I thought we still had dessert??"

"Oh yeah!!! I forgot... I'll go get the guys..."

"It's okay... Let them finish up the food... I can share the rest of the food with you... And I'll finish the dessert for you... Then I'll..."

"Erm Joongie, you sure it's enough for you? You hardly ate just now..."

"We still have your soup..."

"Oh yeah... they forgot the soup..."

"Why don't you take the dishes then... The soup will be enough for me... Since I love the sweet corn and carrots..."

"You do?"

"Yeah..."

He took my bowl and started scooping out corn and carrots for me.

"That's enough Joongie... Save some for yourself..."

"That's okay... I can take from your bowl if I want more..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back at TVXQ's house...

"Phew... Did we take everything?"

"Yeah I think we did..."

"Where's hyung?"

They looked around.

"OH NO!!! WE LEFT HIM AT KIKI'S HOUSE!!!"

"Dreads... We need to find an excuse to go get him back..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We've finished eating at my house. And I had started clearing the table, and Jaejoong insisted on helping out. And since I hated to wash dishes, I asked him to help me wash the dishes as I cleaned the table and the stove area. After I finished with my chores, I went over to help him dry the dishes that he had already washed.

"You know... I can get used to this..."

"Huh???"

"Cooking and cleaning... Together with you..."

"You mean you cook too?"

He nodded.

"Oh yeah... Of course... You're the "pretty mummy" in the group... And your parents run a restaurant... How can I forget... I must have made a fool of myself in front of you today..."

"On the contrary... I think you did a great job... Cos you've prepared a variety of dishes off your mind... And they weren't easy ones either... Moreover... They tasted great..."

"Kamsahamnida..."

"But... I don't like being called "pretty"..."

"Mianeyo... A slip of tongue..."

"How are you going to make up for your mistake?" He looked at me meaningfully.

"You're not planning on getting another... Cos I'm not..."

He started rubbing his nose, and I started feeling annoyed.

"We're not in the public now, why are you still rubbing your nose, when you can do whatever you want?!!!"

He looked at me in surprise. Then his surprise turned to a cheeky grin.

"Oh no... I did it again... How stupid can I be..." I thought to myself.

"Oh yeah... You've reminded me that I said that we'll continue this when we come back... When we're out of the public's eyes..." He started walking towards me.

"Erm... I meant... I didn't..." I backed away as he advanced, until I bumped against the sofa.

*DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG*

He turned to look at the door, I pushed my way past him to get to the door.

"Hey... Kiki... We forgot the soup... And the dessert... Can we eat them here?"

"Thank God guys..." I whispered to him, "Of course you can..."

"You guys finished the food so fast?"

"Well... not yet... But then we remembered the soup and the dessert, so we decided that we'll have that first then go back to the food..."

The four of them gulped the soup down greedily, and they devoured the dessert in a jiff. I've never seen anyone eat so fast in my entire life.

"Hyung, let's go back and finish up the food together..."

"That's okay... I'm full already... I'll help Kiki clean up before I leave..."

"It's okay Jaejoong... You can leave with them... There's just a few bowls left, I can wash them myself... You go ahead and have an early night..."

The guys glared at me when they heard the words "early night". I blinked embarrassedly. The guys started pulling Jaejoong out of the door, while bidding their goodbyes and goodnights nosily. He looked annoyed and confused as he was being pulled out of the door into their house.

"Wait guys..."

I walked over to them, and they let go of Jaejoong. And he walked over to me.

"Jaljayo.. Joongie... Sweet dreams..." I smiled and tiptoed to plant a kiss on his other cheek. Again, he lifted his hand to touch his cheek in shock.

The guys looked in shock at me. But I just turned around and skipped back into my house, and turned to wave goodbye to them, as I closed the door.

The guys and Jaejoong stood at the door in shock.

"*sign* How is she going to get out of this mess if she keeps doing misleading things like these to spur him on?"

"But hyung, it's just a goodnight kiss..."

"Yeah... but to him it might be more than that..."

"I don't understand..."

"Nevermind, you're too young to understand, Max..."

"Hyung... Let's get back into the house... Hyung!!!"

Jaejoong's daze was interupted by U-Know's voice. And he hurried into the house, turning back once to look at my door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You know that you're in love, when the hardest thing to do is to say goodbye."

2 comments:

tedheads said...

this is getting too... erm... dirty.... did u get the inspiration from the "hard snake" drawing of jae joong???

专属天使の悪戯なKiss said...

no lah no lah...

i never say anything abt that...

their love is still quite innocent at e moment...

ha ha...

juz some random stuff to spice things up...