Thursday, May 24, 2007

Serendipity 奇缘 - Chapter 25

Chapter 25: 给我你的爱

"FIFI!!! THEO!!! What are you gals doing here!!!" I exclaimed when the lift door opened, and I saw the two of them sitting at my door with two huge suitcases beside them.

"*sign* You're back AT LAST!!! We've been squattering outside your apartment for the past 2 hours already... It's freezing... Can we get inside first then explain later?"

Fifi and Theo both got up from the floor and pulled their luggages to the front of the door. I rushed towards the door and opened it for them, everyone poured into my apartment, and plonked themselves on the sofa. I looked at Jaejoong, and he gave me a "What to do?" look, and walked in. I closed the door after me. Jaejoong walked over and sat on the edge of a sofa. When I walked over, he pulled me into his arms, and I stood beside him.

"Fifi, how come you gals are here?"

"Oh we're on a backpacking trip around a few countries and decided to spring a surprise on Kiki by dropping by here to visit her."

"Back-packing trip??!!! You must be kidding... More like shopping trip I think.... Looking at the size of those luggages..."

Fifi and Theo both turned and gave me an annoyed look.

"Erm... Tea.... Anyone??"

"Yes please..."

I walked away to the kitchen to make tea for everyone.

"I see... You're here to visit Kiki..." Xiah nodded his head repeatedly.

"So how long will you gals be here?" U-Know asked.

"Not too sure yet... Depends on how long our money can last us I guess... This is our last stop already before going back..." Theo replied.

"Ah... Well you don't have to worry about that... Nuna will take care of you when you're here... Just as long as you don't buy too many things, you should be able to last for a couple of weeks to a month..." Max added.

Everyone looked at Max. I overheard what he had blurted out, and tried to save him by calling him over to help me.

"Max!!! Will you come over and help me bring the tea over?"

He looked over at me and scurried over immediately to save himself.

"You trying to 'kill' yourself by saying those things ah? Ha ha..." I whispered to Max when he came over to help me.

"Mianeyo... Slip of tongue... Thanks for saving me, nuna..." He smiled, and made a 'sorry' face, and leaned his head on my shoulder cheekily.

"You better be careful of what you say about women and their shopping habits... They get very sensitive... Even for myself..."

"Ahem... *cough cough*"

We turned around when we heard Jaejoong's voice.

"Hyung... You're not jealous, are you?"

"Of course not... Hurry up with the tea, they are asking for it..."

Jaejoong walked over and nudged Max to bring the tea out. Max went out with the tea, and I took a peek at Jaejoong's face. He looked stern.

"Seriously.... Joongie... You're not jealous, right? Why are you looking so serious suddenly?" I leaned my head lower to get a better view of his face.

"Anio... I'm not... I'd know better..." He turned to face me, "Max is like a little brother to you, like you are like a elder sister to him... So... there's nothing for me to be jealous about..."

"Then why do you look so stern?" I placed my hands on his face and patted his cheeks lightly.

"Cos everytime I want to spend some time with you alone, something crops up... And spoils our plans..."

"*sigh* It's not like I knew this was going to happen..."

"I know..."

"Cheer up okay... Give me a smile..." I smiled.

He still looked glum. I leaned towards him and gave him a peck on his lips. His eyes immediately lit up.

"That's much better... Come help me bring the rest of the tea out..." I pointed towards the rest of the cups.

"So it's decided then... You gals will stay with Kiki here during your stay in Korea, and we'll bring you gals around whenever we can..."

As Jaejoong and I walked over, we heard their conversation.

"What's this all about?"

"We've planned to take you gals around Korea whenever we can during their stay here... We're going to meet after the script-reading session tomorrow to go sight-seeing..."

"Really?? You guys have time to bring us around? Ah well... I think it's only them... Cos I have to work... I only have time for myself on weekends... Sorry guys..."

"You mean you can't go with us?"

"I can only go with you on weekends... I have to work on weekdays... There're things to settle before the shooting starts... And when that starts... You guys won't be able to bring them around everyday... At least not all of you..."

"Oh... Cos we are filming at different times right?"

"Yeah... I can meet you guys after work tomorrow though... For dinner..."

"Okay... You give us a call after your work, and we'll let you know where we are... And you can come and meet us..."

"Okay... I'll do that..."

After everyone finished their tea, Xiah and U-Know helped Fifi and Theo carry their luggages into the guest room. And they bid their goodbyes for the day and returned to their apartment.

"Kiki... Why didn't you tell us earlier that you were neighbours with TVXQ?"

"Oh I only got to know yesterday when I moved in..."

"I see... They're still as nice as before... Especially Xiah... So sweet...."

"Ha ha... I know... Xiah's your fave... That's why..."

"Ha ha... Yeah he is... Mr Nice Guy Xiah Junsu... Ha ha ha..."

"Hey... Aren't you gonna prepare the room for us?"

"Oops... I forgot... Why don't you go ahead and take a bath first, and I'll get everything ready..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Ding dong ding dong*

I had already finished preparing the room for the girls and was going back to my room when the doorbell rang.

"Who could that be at this time?" I thought to myself as I walked over to open the door.

Jaejoong was standing at the door when I opened it.

"Joongie? Is there anything you need? Left something here?"

He smiled, "I know you won't let me sleep over tonight definitely... With Fifi and Theo around... But I just wanted to give it a try..."

"You're so unbelievable... Hurry on back now... It's cold... Don't get sick... Running door to door without a jacket..."

I stepped out, and nudged him towards his door. When I stepped out, a gust of wind blew past the corridor and my door slammed shut. I turned and tried in vain to open the door.

"Looks like you're locked out..."

"At least Fifi and Theo are inside, so they'll be able to open the door for me..."

I reached to press the doorbell. Jaejoong grabbed my hand and pulled it back. I looked at him in surprise.

"Joongie?"

"Isn't it nice that we can finally spend some time alone? Even if we're out in the cold... together..."

"You have a very romantic ideology of being out in the cold... And being locked out... But I think I wanna get back inside... It's cold..."

He pulled me closer to him, hugging me into his arms.

"Remember we were supposed to discuss our 'terms' when we got back... but we were interrupted... So... Now we can continue the discussion..."

"Ah... The terms..."

"Go ahead... I'm all ears..."

"1... You're not supposed to behave intimately with or towards me in public... Which means, no hug, hand-holding, kiss, etc... And no cheating...
2... You're supposed to address me as Kiki-ssi in public...
3... You're supposed to keep anything you wanna do in private, PRIVATE... Which means, no going around telling everyone....
4... You're supposed to keep everything you wanna do in private, rated PG..."

"Okay.... okay... That's a lot of 'supposed to's..."

"Yeah... If you don't abide to the terms..."

"Then what..."

"I'll... I'll ban you from my apartment..."

"But you're supposed to cook for me everyday..."

"Then you'll eat your meals in your apartment, while the rest eat theirs at mine..."

"HUH!!!!???"

"Yeah..."

"That's no way to treat your namja chingu (boyfriend)!!!"

"Well only if you don't abide to the terms then you'll have to be 'punished' for that... Who asked you to not play fair earlier just now..."

"But... I was only trying to bargain a better deal..."

"I know... But I'm the deciding factor right?"

"Yeah..."

"So... I get to have the final say..."

"I guess so... But I have some terms of my own too..."

"Okay... Let's hear them then..."

"1... You're supposed to let me hold your hand, hug, kiss, etc you at least once everyday in private...
2... You're supposed to address me as Joongie whenever in private...
3... You're supposed to cook for me everyday in private... I get to eat with you alone in your apartment... The guys and gals dine at our apartment...
4... You're supposed to say 'Yes' to anything I want whenever we're in private... As long as it's PG...
5... If you don't abide by any of the terms, I get to have my way... And you have to agree..."


"Joongie!!! That's in opposition to everything I just stated..."

"Is it?"

"YES!!!"

"Well those are my terms... You can either choose to abide by them... Or the deal is off... And I get to have my way..."

"That's blackmailing!!! I didn't know you're so good at debating... I should have been more careful before agreeing to anything you say..."

"Haa.... ha.... But you'll agree to these right?"

I nodded reluctantly.

"Okay... GREAT!! That's settled then..."

He release me from his hug and pressed the doorbell for me.

"Oh... Before I forget... You owe me a kiss and a hug..."

"Huh? I thought I already hugged you earlier, and you stole a kiss from me earlier already..."

"That doesn't count... Cos the terms haven't been set yet..."

"WHAT?!!! Joongie!!!"

"I don't care... No kiss, no deal..."

"You're so cheeky you know... Always bullying me..."

I leaned closer to give him a kiss.

"Oh course I won't bully you... Cos I can't wait... to pamper you... with all my love... Every day... Every hour... Every minute... Every second..."

He leaned in and gave me a soft kiss on my lips, and pulled me into his arms.

2 comments:

tedheads said...

finally.... able to log in... at least now the story can be PG.... theo and fifi are finally in... hahahah..

专属天使の悪戯なKiss said...

the story has ALWAYS been PG...

even if joongie is 21...

there are readers below 21...

ha ha ha...