Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Rainbow 彩虹 - Chapter 4

Chapter 4: BOO!!!

Joong's POV:

My heart was in the dumps when I heard the news of Jae-nuna and Ze-hyung's marriage. I needed to find a way to make myself forget her.

There were always many girls in school that were vying for my attention, but I never paid any attention to them. Somehow none of them could make me feel the way that Jae-nuna made me feel. I didn't know that it was love then. But now I know...

And it hurt me so badly I needed to find a substitute for my love...

I decided to accept one of the girls who had been writing love letters to me every day - Yuki. A junior of mine. And I started to date her. She was a very pretty girl. She had really big eyes and a very sweet and cute face. She loved to take pictures and takes loads of pictures of me and her whenever we go out. On the bus, on the train, at the restaurant, even at the cinema... Everytime she would stick her face next to mine and pose cutely when she took the pictures with her handphone. I guess you could call her an ullzang (cam whore)... But then if you looked around, almost ALL of the teens my age were doing it... She even changed my handphone's wallpaper into a picture of the two of us together. I got a surprise when I saw it!

I enjoyed hanging out with Yuki, cos she would tell me that she loved me every single day. Whether it was an sms, a call, or a kiss. She would pamper me with sweet-nothings that made me feel loved. But it wasn't the same. I never forgot Jae-nuna... It just made things worst for me... I started pretending that Yuki was Jae-nuna... And wishing that she was her when she said all those loving words to me...

One day we were in my room hanging out...

Yuki had lost to me at a game on my PS3, and she had made a very cute face at me. I felt an unbearable urge to kiss her... Cos she reminded me of the face Jae-nuna made at me to cheer me up whenever I was feeling sad...

I pulled her towards me and started kissing her. My whole mind was filled with images of Jae-nuna when I kissed Yuki. The more I kissed Yuki, the more I thought of Jae-nuna, the more I felt I needed to hold her...

I was unable to oppress my burning desire for Jae-nuna anymore... I pushed Yuki onto my bed and kissed her passionately. My hands roamed all over her body, pulling her clothes apart to reveal her body, I covered her skin with my kisses...

But my whole mind kept thinking of Jae-nuna...

Nuna... I wanted to hold her sooo much...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jae's POV:

I admit I started neglecting Joong when Ze came along. And I always felt sorry for that... I didn't want to be one of those friends who forgot your friends when you found a boyfriend... But the truth was... I was one of them...

We were so busy preparing for the wedding and basking in our love that I never realised what was happening to Joong.

It was only a few months into our wedding preparation that I overheard from my mum that Joong's mum told her that Joong was dating a girl from school now. And she comes over quite a lot and hangs out with him in his room.

My mind flashed back to the days where Joong and I hung out in his room to play with his PS3, where he would trash me so badly at the game that I would beg him to stop forcing me to play with him. And he would tease me about my lousy gaming skills, even though I've been playing the same game with him for so long... How come I never improved even a slight bit at it...

I smiled. Those were really enjoyable times to reminisce. But I was glad he found some one that gave him happiness, like how Ze did for me. But I wanted to see how the girl looked like. Was she a good person? Was she pretty? Was she perfect enough for my beloved dongsaeng whom I had doted on since I was 6?

I needed answers. So I told my mum that I'll go drop by at Joong's house and grill him about the new girlfriend, since all of us wanted to know more about her.

His mum let me into the house, and told me that his girlfriend was upstairs in his room playing PS3 with him. Before she could call for him, I did a "Sh" sign to ask her not to let Joong know that I was there. I wanted to sneak up on him and give him a surprise. And since I knew my way around their house, she didn't bother to take me up.

I walked up to his room on tip-toes, as quietly as I could.

Jae: BOO!!!!

I opened his room door suddenly to give him a surprise...

Yuki: OOOOHHHH JOONG-YA!!!! SARANGHEYO!!!!

Joong was naked on his bed with his girlfriend under him, and she was moaning loudly with ecstasy when I barged in. My eyes widened with shock and immediately I turned my back towards them and slammed the door behind me. My face flushed red with embarrassment and I ran down the stairs and out his house back to mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joong's POV:

My eyes stared at my room door in shock when it opened suddenly, and standing at the door staring at me naked on the bed with Yuki was Jae-nuna!!!!

Yuki was still moaning when Jae-nuna came in so she didn't notice at all. Jae-nuna slammed the door behind her and I could hear her running down the stairs and slamming the door behind her as she left my house.

Jae-nuna... Why did you have to see me like this? I must explain things to you... I must...

I got up and started getting dressed. Yuki got a shock when I suddenly pulled away from her.

Yuki: What's wrong? I thought you wanted to...

Joong: Mianeyo Yuki... I don't think I can... Mianeyo... I need to go now...

I ran out of my room, leaving a confused Yuki on my bed. I ran over to Jae-nuna's house and her mum let me in. I rushed up to her room. She was just switching on her labtop, and mumbling to herself while fanning her face continuously. She always mumbles to herself when she is hyper, or if she did something she shouldn't have done. I walked into her room.

Joong: Nuna... I...

She spun around immediately when she heard my voice. Her face was red like a tomato. She sat down immediately when she saw my face and tried to focus on her labtop.

Joong: Mianeyo...

Jae (hyperventilating, and speaking SUPER-FAST): Why are you apologizing? I should be the one who's apologizing... I shouldn't have just barged in... I should have knocked... I wasn't giving you your privacy... Mianeyo... Please tell your girlfriend I'm so sorry for my foolish act...

Joong: Mianeyo... We shouldn't have been doing that in the first place... It's all my fault...

Jae (hyperventilating, and speaking SUPER-FAST): Anio... Just head on back to your girlfriend... And tell her we'll have a nicer introduction the next time... I need to do my homework now... I've got loads to do!!!

Joong: Alright...

I walked out of her room reluctantly, having not been able to explain things to her at all. It wasn't at all like what she saw... I wasn't in love with Yuki... I was... STILL... in love... with HER...

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
专属天使の悪戯なKiss m(~_~)m

No comments: