Saturday, January 26, 2008

Rainbow 彩虹 - Foreword

This story involves characters:
Hero YoungWoong Kim JaeJoong (영웅재중 or 英雄在中) as Joong
Roy Chiu Ze (邱泽) as Ze
Jae (fictional character)

Another love story I started writing, on Jaejoong's 22nd birthday!!!

お誕じょ日はおめでと!!

Got the inspiration while I was listening to some songs...
Joi Chua - Sorry I Love You
Rimi Natsukawa - Nada Sou Sou
Jay Chou - Rainbow (彩虹)

This is a rather bittersweet love story... It's a love triangle in a way... But different from your usual types...

I'm uploading it here to share with more TVXQ, Jaejoong and Roy Chiu fans...

It different from the style most of the fan-fics done. It’s more like a story in a way. Less like a script to be read out. I feel that emotions are better portrayed this way, though I don’t know if you’ll all agree so.

Please read the other fan fics I've written with Tedheads so far... They are posted here as well as on winglin.net...

Destined 遐想 [Completed]

Serendipity 奇缘 [Completed]

*Should there be a sequel for Serendipity 奇缘 ?

Last thing... Comments will be greatly appreciated!!!



☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
专属天使の悪戯なKiss m(~_~)m

No comments: