Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Who is your (mysterious) DBSK boyfriend? [Part One]







Who is your (mysterious) DBSK boyfriend? [Part One]





Your mysterious boyfriend is: HERO Jaejoong!

It was Jaejoong; he was laughing at me so happily, I saw all of this in front of me! He quickly gave a peck on the cheek and hid his face with his hands, I stood there. Flushed.

"I really like you!"

Then he swooshed his hand onto my wrist, "Come with me!"

We were running there, throughout the night with the greatest smiles on our faces!

My 'Pretty Boy' sneaked me through the entrance without trouble!

"Shh!" Jaejoong was pointing out that everyone else was sleeping in the living room.


Everything in Jaejoong's room was very neat and tidy, it was a bit unexpected. Not because it was a lot cleaner than my own room, but how he took me down with him onto his bed with security. We both slept in each other's arms, his muscular arms were very gentle towards me.

He and I are meant to be!



Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join| Make A Quiz |More Quizzes | Grab Code

No comments: