Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Rainbow 彩虹 - Chapter 5

Chapter 5: The letter

Jae's POV:

After Joong left my room, I got up to the window and peeped as he walked back into his house.

Phew!!! That was a close shave... So embarrassing!!! Can't believed I barged into Joong's room and catching him and his girlfriend making love!!! I should certainly knock before I enter any room from now on...

I sat back down in front of my labtop. And I started clicking around aimlessly, thoughts wondering back to the images of Joong and his girlfriend...

I didn't know nowadays the teens are so open-minded... Even though we've been dating for so long, Ze's never done anything more than kissing... Or was it cos I wasn't attractive enough? I must admit that Joong's girlfriend was REALLY pretty... And cute... And sexy... Must have been hard trying to resist her charms...

I felt a tinge of sourish jealousy in my heart...

Was I jealous that Joong and his girlfriend were so mad about each other that they couldn't contain their desires for each other, while I wasn't able to make Ze desire me so much that he would...

*sigh*

*uh oh*

My Yahoo Messenger had a new message for me. It was Ze. I clicked on the window to read the message...

Ze: Hi hon' r u doing research for a nice location for our wedding dinner? <3

I smiled and typed my reply.


Jae: No I've not started yet... I'm slow... remember? I've just started surfing...

Ze: u'd better hurry then... i just got a letter from the military... there's some thing going on that they need all of us to head back to the army urgently...

Jae: what???!!! then wat abt our wedding? ;-(

Ze: ;-) no worries... u're oredi my wifey in my eyes... u dun have to worry e wedding... that's juz a procedure... if time dun permit it nw, we'll do it when i get back...

Jae: i've no choice i guess... ok i'd better buck up then... i gtg nw n do my "work"... dun bother me... ;-p

Ze: ok ok... <3>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze's POV:

I held onto the letter in my hand as I read the last message from Jae. There was some trouble in the frontline and I was called back to help out in the army.

I think all men were called to the army...

Cos even my dad wasn't spared...

And the trouble must be quite huge to justify calling up ALL the men in the country...

I was worried, but I didn't tell Jae too much. I didn't want her to worry about me...

I wanted her to be the happiest bride in the world when we wed...

But I guess that day would have to wait...

I just hope that her dad won't be called back too...

Or else she would know what's happening...

And she would start worrying...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joong's POV:

I took the mail from the letterbox as I walked back to my house from Jae-nuna's. There were 2 letters from the army for me and my dad. I opened mine, and read...
Dear sir, you are hereby being enlisted to the army for early national service.

Oh no...

I ripped opened Dad's letter. It said the same thing. He was being called back into the army. There must be something going on the frontline to warrant all these...

If my dad's not spared, won't Jae-nuna's dad...

And Ze-hyung be called back too?!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Jae's house, her dad just arrived home from work and took the mail out from the mailbox, and sees the letter from the army. He knows that the war is probably taking its toll on the country, and she needs all her men now to help defend her...

But he couldn't bear to leave his beloved wife...

And his beautiful daughter...

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
专属天使の悪戯なKiss m(~_~)m

Other fan fics I've written with Tedheads so far...

Destined 遐想 [Completed]

Serendipity 奇缘 [Completed]

*Should there be a sequel for Serendipity 奇缘 ?

Last thing... Comments will be greatly appreciated!!!

No comments: