Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Serendipity 奇缘 - Chapter 56

Chapter 56: Supper, Here We Come!


Xiah was leading the way in front, skipping his way, as Micky and Fifi were trailing behind lazily.

Micky: Junsu ya, do you have to be so active even at night?

Xiah stopped, and turned back.

Xiah: Why can't I? I'm excited. We're done with our discussion, so after that you guys must play soccer with me. And, I can ask Yunho-hyung and Changmin and Theo to play with us with they are done. We can have a game of 3 versus 3.

After finishing his sentence, Xiah continued with his journey. He knew that either Fifi or Micky would play soccer with him. Thus, he had to leave the scene as quickly as possible or else his suggestion would be rejected again.

Fifi really didn't like the word "soccer". This would mean that she has to run and sweat. And this was something that she hated.

Fifi (screamed loudly) : KIM JUNSU!!!!!!! I'M NOT GOING TO PLAY SOCCER WITH YOU...... I'M GOING TO BED AFTER SUPPER.......

Micky(screamed even MORE loudly): NEITHER AM I.......

Xiah's thoughts: These 2 people are rather heartless. How can they not play soccer with me? I'm such a cute and lovable person. First, it was Micky who's always rejecting all my suggestion. And now, Fifi too. I think Micky is a bad influence on Fifi. I think the both of them should not spend too much time together, or else I'll ended up being bullied by the both of them. I shall pretend that I didn't hear a thing, so that they can't reject me. Hahaha.... How clever can I get....

Xiah quickened his pacing, leaving the two far behind him.

Fifi: Micky, do you think Junsu heard us? He seems to be walking faster and faster.

Micky: I think he did. He is just pretending that he didn't hear anything so that we will have no other choice but to accede to his request.

Fifi: But, I really am not interested in playing soccer at such a late hour. I would rather sleep or do something that do not require much moving around.

Micky: Yeah. Me too. Hahahahaha.... How about we play the "Pop Up Pirate Game"? I think we did bring it along with us.


Fifi: Huh? What's that?

Micky: Everyone will get a chance to insert swords into slides made on a barrel with a pirate head on top. And if the pirate head pops up when it's your turn, you lose. It's that easy and fun. We always love to play this game.




Fifi: Oh... Ok.

Fifi was rather speechless at the type of games that TVXQ liked to play. It sounded like a game suitable for children. She did not know that five guys who are older than her could be that childish.

Xiah, who was way ahead of the both of them, started to wonder why Fifi and Micky were so slow.

Xiah (scream): GUYS!!!! WHY ARE YOU SO SLOW??? CAN YOU HURRY UP?????


Fifi(scream back in response): I DON'T HAVE SUCH LONG LEGS LIKE YOU. SO, I CAN'T WALK THAT FAST.

Xiah could not take it any longer. Those 2 are really taking their own sweet time, strolling and enjoying the breeze. Therefore, he decided that he would have to push them in order for them to walk a little faster. He turned around and ran towards the duo.


Xiah: Guys, we got to be quick or else the store's going to be closed soon.

Xiah grabbed Fifi's hand, and started to run off, leaving Micky behind. Fifi was trailing behind Xiah, struggling to keep up with his pace.


Xiah: Micky ya..... You have gotta catch up with us. Since you are a guy, I think you can be a little faster right.


Micky(muttered to himself): Whatever.

Micky did not really cared much about Xiah's comment. He continued to take his time and walked really slowly at his own pace.



Fifi: KIM JUNSU!!!! Why are you dragging me? It's late and I'm tired. I don't have as much energy as you do. So, can you slow down please?


Xiah: Are you really that tired?


Fifi: Yeah. Really tired.

Suddenly, Xiah stopped.



Fifi: Why did you stop all of a sudden?


Xiah: Cos you said that you were tired.


Fifi: Oh. Okay. I think you can go first.

Xiah squatted down.

Fifi was getting all confused by Xiah. First, he ran all the way back and grabbed her arm, expecting her to follow him. Next, he stopped all of a sudden. And then, he squatted down right in the middle of the pavement.


Fifi: Huh? What are you doing? Are you tired too?


Xiah: Nope. Since you are tired, why don't you get on my back and I'll carry you.


Fifi's thoughts: What is he thinking again? Argh... I can't figure this guy out.


Fifi: Erm... No thanks. I think I can walk by myself.

Xiah stood up.


Xiah: You sure?


Fifi: Yeah.

Xiah didn't care if Fifi could walk by herself or not. All he wanted to do was to make her feel better and it was that simple.


Xiah's thoughts: Why didn't she take up that offer? Ahhhh..... This is so embarrassing. I think I better walk faster.


Xiah: Okay. I think I'll fast faster to check when is the store closing. You better wait here for Micky. It's safer for you to walk with someone else, and I don't think he's too far behind.

Xiah ran off as quickly as possible to the store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, U-know, Max, and Theo who were making their way to the same store as Xiah and the rest.

U-know: Aish..... I forgot to bring my wallet. Why don't you guys head down to the store first, while I go back and grab my wallet.

Max: Hyung, it's alright. I brought my wallet along. I can pay first.

Theo: Yeah. I brought mine too. If it's not enough I have some cash here.

U-know: Erm...... I don't think it's nice to let my dongsaeng and a girl pay? I won't take long, I promise.

Max: Alright. I'll head down to the store with Theo first.

U-know turned around and headed towards the direction of the house. But, before he could even go any further, he heard Theo's voice.

Theo (scream):U-KNOW!!!! DO YOU NEED ME TO ACCOMPANY YOU?

U-know(scream): NOPE. I'LL BE FINE.

Theo(scream): OKAY!!!!

Max: Theo, Hyung is able to go by himself. There's no need to worry about him. We can go to the store first, before it closes, and there would not be supper for us.

Theo: Yeah. You're right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the store.......

Both Xiah and Micky were holding to a basket each, while Fifi kept on placing junk food, biscuit,instant noodles, drinks, and even bread into the basket.

Xiah: FIFI!!!!! That's enough. There's only 3 of us here. We can't finish all these food.

Micky: Yeah. I think it's time for us to head to the cashier.

Fifi: NO!!! I'm not done yet. The food looks so nice. If we can't finish it, we can keep it. And, I don't want to keep on coming down to the store every night if I'm craving for some food. So, I have to stock up the food supply.

Xiah and Micky: Sigh........

Fifi continued her quest to stock up food, while the two guys followed her around the store.

Max and Theo had just came into the store.

Fifi went up to them, with the guys trailing behind.

Fifi: Theo!!! Max!!!! Why are you here?

Max: We're hungry. So, we decided to get some food.

Micky: I don't think there's a need for you to. We have already gotten a lot.

Max and Theo looked at the baskets that Xiah and Micky were carrying. They knew that it's time for them to head back.

Xiah: Fifi, so can we pay now?

Fifi: Hmmm.... Theo, do you think the food is enough?

Theo: I don't know. Let me see what's is there in here. Potato chips, Kimchi ramen, soft drinks........ I think that's enough.

Fifi: Okay. I think we can pay now.


After paying for all the stuff, U-know arrived.

U-know: Woah... You guys are really fast. Come one, let's go back.



After that the guys head back to the house for their supper.


U-know(whispering): Theo, can you walk slower? I want to walk with you, and not with the rest.


Theo slowed down her pace, so that she could be behind the rest and walk with U-know.


Seeing that the rest of the guys were at a safe distance in front, U-know suddenly grabbed Theo's hand.


Theo was rather shocked by U-know's action. She turned and looked at U-know.


U-know just gave her smile and looked away, with his hands, holding Theo's tightly.


After a while, U-know suddenly pulled Theo away from the path that they were supposed to go.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Friendster Layouts

1 comment:

专属天使の悪戯なKiss said...

ha ha ha...
xiah n micky have turned into servants for princess fifi...
but y isn't fifi accepting xiah's advances yet?
y she dun want him to carry her?
thought she oredi likes him? n knows that he likes her too?
a lazy micky...
a hungry max...
a shy xiah...
a dandy u-know...
wat is u-know up to with e tea lights? i wonder...