Saturday, January 26, 2008

Serendipity 奇缘 - Chapter 60 [End]

Chapter 60: Party... It's Party.. Let's Party On!!!!!

Jaejoong: U-know, where are we going?

U-know: You'll find out when we're there. Don't worry. We're not going sell you off to someone else.

Max: Hyung, you've got to trust us.

Jaejoong: Alright.

U-know and Max were both holding to Jaejoong's hands, each on one side. They were afraid that Jaejoong would slip away and run back to Kiki.

After walking for a while, they reached a bridal shop and entered the shop. Jaejoong was very surprised and confused. He could not figure out what was Jaejoong and U-know doing.

Jaejoong: Guys, wait a minute! Why are you bringing me into the bridal shop?

Fianlly, U-know and Max decided that it was time for them to reveal the secret plan to Jaejoong. But, they kept the concept of the wedding from Jaejoong.

U-know: We are getting you ready for the engagement party.

Jaejoong (looking confused): Huh? What engagement party? I thought it is on the last day of our trip?

Max: Nope, Hyung. We think it is better to bring the party forward. Cos, you and Nuna might be too tired to enjoy the fabulous programme that we have.

Jaejoong: Oh, okay. So, where's my jagiya?

U-know: You mean your yeobo?

Jaejoong(shyly): Yeah.

Max: Don't worry about Nuna. She's in good hands with Theo.

U-know: Yeah, you can trust my yeoja chingu. Don't you guys know that she's the best?

Max: Hyung, can you stop being so mushy..... It's giving me goosebumps.

Jaejoong: Yeah. Even I'm having the goosebumps too.

U-know: Jaejoong, don't forget that I've learnt this from you.

Jaejoong: What?!!! Me?? When was I ever that mushy?

U-know and Max (said in unison): When you're with Kiki.

U-know and Max looked at each other and started laughing.

U-know: Oh my..... Great minds think alike.

Max: Yeah.. Hyungs, enough of joking around... We've got to get Jaejoong-hyung all ready by evening or else we won't make it in time for the party. We've got a lot of things to do. Hair, makeup, clothes, shoes.....

U-know: Oh yeah. I almost forget about it.

Then, Max and U-know brought Jaejoong into the fitting room.

When Jaejoong entered the fitting room, he was shocked to see that there's no suit or tuxedo for him to wear. Hanging on the wall was a pair of long and white bridal gown. Jaejoong went out of the fitting room, thinking that U-know and Max had made a mistake.

Jaejoong: Max, U-know. I think you guys made a mistake. Why isn't there any suit or tux for me to wear.

U-know: There is no mistake about it. You're going to wear that bridal gown for the party.

Max: Yeah. I bet it's going to look good on you.

Jaejoong: But... But... I can't possibly be wearing a gown and Kiki wears one too.

Max: Nuna isn't going to wear a gown. She's going to wear a suit.

Jaejoong: What?!!! You mean we are switching our identities for the party!!!!

U-know: Yeah. Isn't that going to be fun? Don't worry. You're going to look beautiful in that gown. And, you've cross dressed for our Vacation drama before. All of us think that you will look great.

Jaejoong: But, this is Kiki and my engagement party. It's like once in a life time. Besides, I want it to be memorable.

Max: Hyung, it's going to be memorable. Think of it in another way. Not every one is game to try out something different from the usual tradition.

Jaejoong: But...

U-know: No more buts. Just go on with it. It's going to be fun.

Before Jaejoong could put up with any resistance, Max and U-know had dragged Jaejoong into the fitting room. Jaejoong had no choice but to admit defeat and follow out the plans that the guys had for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiki and Theo were heading back to the house. Kiki sensed that something was not right.

Kiki: Theo, I thought you wanted to show me that pair of skirt that you're eyeing?

Theo: Oh. I suddenly decided that I don't really like it.

Kiki: Huh? You're really very fickle minded. I hope you're not that fickle when it comes to U-know.

Theo: I won't be.

When the girls entered the house, Kiki was surprised to see unfamiliar faces. She stopped Theo from walking any further towards the "strangers".

Kiki (whispering to Theo): Theo, could this people be burglars? Or even worse, Cassiopiea had found out about us, and they are here for revenge.

Theo (whispered back to Kiki): Relax, Kiki. They are just the make up artist and hair stylist.

Theo pulled Kiki in the direction of the "strangers".

Kiki: Huh? Why are those people doing here?

Then, Theo made Kiki sit on a chair. And, the hair stylist started to work on Kiki's hair.

Theo: They are here to get you all dressed up for the party.

Kiki was feeling very confused now. She thought that they were supposed to be having games. But, instead, there was a party that was going to take place.

Kiki: What party?

Theo: Jaejoong and your engagement party. We plan to give you a surprise. We thought that you guys will be too tired to enjoy yourselves after the games.

Kiki: Oh, that's so sweet of you guys. And, by the way, where's Jaejoong?

Theo: Jaejoong? He's with the guys. We decided to separate you guys, so Jaejoong will get some sort of surprise when he sees you at the party.

Kiki: Okay.

Kiki seated on the chair patiently, allowing the hair stylist to style her hair, placing bobby pins and spraying loads of hair spray on her hair. The stylist had bunned up her hair nicely into a classy bun. After that, the makeup artist started to work on Kiki's face, giving her a natural sun kissed look. When the stylist and makeup artist had finished their work, they left the house.

Theo: Kiki, we're finally done. Why don't you go into the room and get dressed while I get myself ready for the party too. I think you can manage right?

Kiki: Yeah, don't worry about me. I can handle it myself.


Kiki entered the room, expecting to be seeing either a bridal gown or a pair of dress. To her surprise, she saw a set of suit that was hanging on the cupboard. She left the room to find Theo.

Kiki: Theo!! Where are you?

Theo: I'm here. In my room.

Kiki entered Theo's room.

Kiki: Why is there a suit in my room? Shouldn't it be some sort of dress?

Theo: You're supposed to wear that for the party. I think you'll look really suave in it.

Kiki: But, I'm the so called "bride". Shouldn't I be at least wearing something feminine? And, what's Jaejoong wearing?

Theo: Oh, I forgot to tell you something. Erm... You see. Jaejoong is wearing the bridal gown, while you wear the suit.

Kiki: Huh? Are you serious?

Theo: Yeah.

Kiki: But, isn't it weird?

Theo: Nope. It's going to be fun. Believe me.

Kiki: I know that Jaejoong would look much prettier than me in a gown. But, isn't it a little too extreme?

Theo: It's something memorable. Don't you want your engagement party to be special? After all, it's once in a life time.

Kiki was feeling a little doubtful. She did not know if Jaejoong was going to be happy about it.

Kiki: I'm fine with it. But, I'm worried that Jaejoong might not like the idea.

Theo: Don't worry. U-know just texted me. He said that everything is going smoothly over at his side. Jaejoong had no choice but to succumb to U-know's and Max's order. Hahahah....

Kiki: Oh. Okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xiah, Micky and Fifi were busy decorating the function room that they had booked. White ribbons, laces, cloth, and even roses were shrew all on the floor around the whole room.

Fifi: Guys, there isn't much time left. So, we need to hurry up. I still have to get dressed and do my hair and makeup. Micky, are you done with the arch? And, can you tell Junsu to be quick with the back drop?

Fifi was decorating the chairs while Micky was working on the arch and Xiah on the backdrop.

Micky: I'm almost done. Junsu ya, are you close to do yet?

Xiah: Yeah.

Xiah looked at his watch, and there was only an hour and a half left before the rest started coming in.

Xiah: Fifi, why don't you go back to the house and get ready? You can leave the place here to Micky and I.

Fifi was still feeling a little jealous of the incident that happened earlier, and she did not feel like talking to Xiah at all.

Fifi (continued with her work): It's alright. I will leave together with you guys.

Micky: Fifi, you can really leave the place to the both of us. Girls need much more than to get ready than us guys.

Fifi: Nah, I don't really need that much time to get ready. Anyway, I'm not the main star of tonight.

Xiah stopped what he was doing, and walked up to Fifi. He then stopped Fifi from what she was doing and started to push her from her back to head towards the exit.

Xiah: Fifi, go and get changed now. We can handle this.

Fifi was rather irritated by Xiah.

Fifi: I've brought my clothes and makeup along. I can get changed in the toilet later. You don't have to worry about me. So, can I continue with my work?

Xiah's thoughts: Why is Fifi becoming so cold all of a sudden? What's wrong with her? Maybe it's the stress of finishing everything on time.

Xiah: Oh, okay. If you need anything......

Before Xiah could finish his sentence, Fifi walked away and she was back to her work.

Fifi: Micky, is the sound system all done? And, those music that we are using for the party, is it all prepared?

Micky: I've checked the sound system. It's fine. But, the music, I haven't had the time to prepare it.

Xiah: Why don't I do it? Anyway, I'm almost done with the backdrop.

Fifi: Oh. Alright.

About, an hour before the rest arrived, everything is completed.

Right in the front of the room was a small little stage. The back drop was in a shade of baby pink and it had the words, " Jaejoong and Kiki" printed on it. The backdrop also had 2 hearts, which were made up of white roses, which encircled the words. A distance away from the stage, there was an arch decorated with pink roses. From the main door to the arch, there was a long stretch of white silk cloth. This path was meant for Kiki and Jaejoong to walk on when they make their grand entrance. The chairs, which were clothed in white silk with a pale pink ribbon tied at the back, in the room were arrange in a semi circle.

Xiah (makes his dolphin sound): YIPPEE!!!!! We're done. We'd better get ourselves ready.

Fifi: Then, I'll see you guys later. I've got to go now. Bye.

Fifi left the room.

Xiah: Micky, what's wrong with Fifi? Why does she feel so weird today? It seems like she is ignoring us.

Micky: I don't think she is ignoring ME. I think it's YOU that she is ignoring.

Xiah: Why? What happened?

Micky: Ya, Kim Junsu, don't tell me that you don't know?

Xiah (confused): Nope.

Micky: She's jealous.

Xiah (scratches his head): Why? I don't get it.

Micky: That girl earlier. Don't you remember talking to her in such friendly terms?

Xiah: Oh, you mean Julieang? But, why?

Micky: YA! KIM JUNSU! Are you really a dolphin or what? Don't you get it? Fifi likes you that's why she is jealous. And, it's that simple.

Xiah: Huh? Are you serious? Fifi likes me? YAY!!! YIPPEEE!!!!!!

Xiah's thoughts: Fifi likes me? Hahahahah.... I'm so happy!!!!! I can't believe it.

Xiah started to pranced around the room.

Micky: Sigh... That dolphin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong and Kiki entered the function room, with her hands holding his arm. In the background, "Miduhyo" was played as the couple entered the room. Every one was standing on either side of the aisle, and clapping.

While walking in through the entrance, Kiki tried so hard to stop herself from laughing. Jaejoong looked so beautiful in the dress.

Kiki's thoughts: Oh my... How can a guy look so beautiful despite wearing a gown? I don't even think I can look as beautiful as him... I'm so lucky to have a guy that have both femininity and masculinity.

Jaejoong was pretty amused by Kiki's outfit too. He thought Kiki was really beautiful even though she was not in a dress.

Jaejoong's thoughts: My jagiya never fails to surprise me. I thought she will look weird wearing a suit. But, she carries the look very well. It really suits her. It brings out her strong side as a woman. Now, I will have another reason to love her even more.

The couple walked on the white silk cloth. Then, they stood underneath the arch.

Jaejoong (holding Kiki's hands): I know how crazy Cassiopieans can be, so I know it might be hard for you. I don't know how things will be like in the future. But no matter what happens, you will always have the first place yeogi,(points to his heart)... in my heart. I will love you forever and ever... Yongwonhi... Yak-ssok... Sarangheyo.... And, you look beautiful no matter what you are wearing...

Kiki: I know how crazy cassiopieas can be too... Cos don't forget I am one too. But I'm not korean. So I'm not sooo crazy. But miduhyo... I'll be strong for you... Cos.... Sarangheyo!!!


Then, Jaejoong gave Kiki as kiss on her cheeks.

After the couple had done their love confession to each other, the rest of TVXQ went up to the stage to dedicate a song for the couple, while the couple were allowed to sit down and rest. They sang a series of songs in accapella. They sang "Forever Love", "Proud" and "My Little Princess".

When the performance was finished, dinner was next in line.

Max: Yay! It's dinner time.

Max was really happy that the whole ceremony was done. Everyone was seated on the table.

Jaejoong: Max, how can you only think of food now? It's your Hyung's engagement party.

Jaejoong gave Max a "one touch" on Max's arm.

Max: Hyung!!

Max lifted his hands. He wanted to hit Jaejoong too. Jaejoong was in a defensive X pose, all ready to fend off the attacker. But, Max resisted. Max knew that it was Jaejoong's big day, and he didn't want to ruin Jaejoong's day by hitting him.

Max: I'll let you off this time.

Kiki was rather amused by Jaejoong's action.

Kiki (smiling to herself): Jaejoong, you never fail to amuse me... You hit Max and expect him to not retaliate? And then immediately worry and start to defend yourself? Ha ha ha...

Theo: Guys, can we eat now? The food's turning cold.

U-know: Yeah. Ppalli. We still have my favourite dance segment later.

After dinner, romantic ballads music was played to allow the couples to dance.

Jaejoong (stretched his hand out): Kiki, may I have a dance with you.

Kiki (places her hands on Jaejoong's hand): Yes.

Kiki allowed Jaejoong to lead her to the dance floor. Kiki's hands were around Jaejoong's arms and Jaejoong's was on Kiki's waist. They danced to the tempo of the music.

Jaejoong (whispering into Kiki's ear): Kamsa hamnida for making me the happiest man on earth...

Kiki (whispering back into Jaejoong's ear): Joongie-ah... Sarangheyo...

Kiki closed her eyes and leaned on Jaejoong's chest, allowing him to lead her as they danced.

U-know: Theo, let's dance.

Theo: Okay.

U-know and Theo, too, left the table and headed towards the dance floor. They wrapped their arms around each other's body, and moved gracefully with the music.

Seeing that his Hyungs had the chance to dance with their yeoja chingu and fiancé, he too wanted to dance with Fifi.

Xiah got up from his chair and walked towards Fifi.

Xiah (stretched out his hands): May I have the honour to have a dance with you?

After going through the ceremony for Jaejoong's and Kiki's engagement, Fifi too wanted to have that special one.

Fifi: Erm....

Micky: Just grant his request. Can't you see how much he wants to dance with you?

Max: Just say yes.

Fifi: But.....

Micky: If not, do you want another 2 choices. Max or me?

Fifi: Erm..... Alright... In this case, I'd rather choose to dance Junsu...

Fifi, too left for the dance floor with Xiah.

Max: What does she mean by that man!!! Are we THAT bad?

Micky: Anio Changminnie... I don't know about you... But I'M TOO GOOD for her...

Micky escapes to the dance floor, leaving Max at the table, who scurries to run after Micky to try to hit him.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Tedheads

Friendster Layouts

4 comments:

专属天使の悪戯なKiss said...

wah...
such a romantic engagement party...
makes me wanna read abt e wedding...
cant wait for sequel...

Anonymous said...

angel26_j -- 28 January 2008 at 9:44 p.m.

Nice story...
I like how the story goes, and i dun mind sequel...
Its very cute hwo you decribe the member's reaction, I can just imagine them like that... Hehehehehehehe
Oh yah... and I also wish I'm Fifi LoL.!!!

Anonymous said...

DBSKfan -- 28 January 2008 at 10:46 p.m.

I think you should have a sequal!!! I want to know what happens next :) Great fanfic!!

kim JxUiNaShU said...

wah!!..unnie..its very2 good..i loooove it..huhu..n most of the part r very2 funny...esp maxie reaction wen fifi rejected to dance wif him n micky...hahaha...i laugh out loud reading that part..wakakaka...