Monday, June 11, 2007

Destined 遐想 - Chapter 27

Chapter 27 : Show Vs Arron (Round 1)


Finally, the minibus made it back to Taipei, with every one's body part intact. Milk drove the minibus back to return, and from there, everyone will make their way back home. Everyone bid their goodbyes and left. Arron did not leave the place as he wanted to make sure that Ting did not know what he was going to tell Show later on.

"Hey. You, that lecher. I need to talk to you."

Show turned around.

"What!!! What are you saying here? And why do I want to talk to you. I don't think we have any thing much to say to each other".

Show walked off, pissed at what Arron had said.

"Hey... Wait... I really want to talk to you. It's something serious".

Show turned back. He wondered what Arron was planning to say to him. Was Arron going to tell him to treat Ting properly? That could not be the case. Arron was always insisting that Ting was still his. Or Arron wanted Show to give Ting back to him?

"What is it that you want to talk to me about? I don't have much time for you. So, if you don't mind, could you make it quick?"

"I won't give up on Ting. So, I think we should fight it out fairly. No cheating and stuff".

"What makes you think that Ting would still want to get back together with you? And, on top of that, Ting told me that you and her are through. So, I really think you should back off. Stop harassing Ting. I think she would appreciate that".

"I don't believe it. Ting did not give me an answer when I asked her if we could get back together. If she told me that herself, I would definitely back off. Thus, I will continue to try to win her back. Maybe, she said that to you in order not to hurt you. Or are you too scared to accept my challenge, and you are afraid that Ting will choose me eventually".

"What!!!! Who's afraid?? I know that Ting will choose me eventually and not you. Why would I be afraid. Fine. I shall take on your challenge. If Ting chooses me, you better back off and don't ever pester her again. Got it?"

"Alright. But, I know that I'm going to win in the end".

Both Show and Arron left the place, each thinking of ways and means to win Ting's heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning.......

Show got up extra early. He wanted to get a head start in getting Ting. He went all round Taipei to buy almost all the breakfast available. He wanted to give Ting a surprise. He wanted Ting to know that he cares for her. He didn't want to lose out to Arron. On top of that, he also knew something that he thought Arron might not do. That was, to please the people around Ting. Show went to Ting's place, left the breakfast right at the doorstep.

Ironically, Ting also decided to wake up early that day to buy breakfast for the girls. But to her surprise, breakfast was placed at the doorstep. Accompanying the breakfast was a little note.

On the note it says,
Ting,
I've bought breakfast for you girls. Enjoy it. Will call you later. Always thinking of you.
Loads of Love,
Show.

The note brought a smile to Ting's face. She did not know that Show could be so caring. The only thing that she knew about Show, was that he always never fail to bring a smile to her face. This tiny little gesture of his really warmed up Ting's heart. She picked up the breakfast, and brought it into the hostel. At this moment, Ying has already woken up.


"Hey, Ting. Did you buy breakfast for us?"


"Nope".

"Then, what's that in your hand? Don't tell me that's rubbish that you are gong to throw away".


"It's breakfast. But, I didn't buy it. It's from Show".


"Oh. So sweet of him. Hahahahha... So, is it just for you.... Or could you share it with us?"


"Erm.... Erm... It's actually for all of us. So, you all can have it".

"Are you sure? You mean Show actually brought breakfast for us instead of you? I don't think I will dare to eat the food. I'm afraid that Show will come after me".

"It's really fine. He's not going to come after you. You can eat the food".

"You sure? The breakfast is sealed with his love for you. I don't think I can possibly eat it".


"It is really fine. Anyway, Show bought the breakfast for all of us and not only me".

"Alright. I'll eat it".

"That's better. By the way, Ning is still asleep?"

"Yeah. I think so".

Ding Dong..... Ding Dong..... Ding Dong....

The doorbell rang.


"Ying, go and open the door".

"Who could it be? It's so early in the morning," Ying grumbled as she walked over to the door.

Ying was surprised when she opened the door.

"Arron!!!! What are you doing here?"

"Hi. Is Ting in?"

"Who's that?" Ting shouted from the dinning table, but she was unable to see who was at the door.

"No else else in particular. I think the person got the wrong house," Ying shouted back in reply.

"Ying, what are you saying? You know that I'm Arron, and why are you denying that I am at the door at this moment?"

Arron tried to push Ying aside so that he could get into the house. Ying tried to stop him, but to no avail. Arron managed to get pass Ying and made his way into the hostel.

"Hey, Ting. Are you free now? Is it possible that I can take you out for breakfast?"

"I don't think so. I'm busy so could you please leave. Thank you".

"Ting. Why are you so cold towards me? I'm just asking you out for breakfast and that's it. There's no other hidden agenda. I promise. So?"

"Sorry, Arron. I've already had my breakfast. Could you please leave? I've got something on later. Don't think I have time for you. Sorry".

Arron left the place, with a heavy heart. It seemed as though Ting really did not want to associate anything with him. Nevertheless, Arron did not looked beaten by his first try. He knew that he needed some time to win back Ting's heart. This was something that maybe impossible but he believed that his efforts would pay off. Arron decided to go back and think of ways to make Ting moved by him. He knew that Ting was the only one that was destined to be with him, and there was no way he was going to let Ting be with that Show guy.

"I really hope I won't see that guy again".

"You sure, Ting? It seemed like Arron wants to get back with you again".

"So what. I have Show now. And in my heart, there's only space for Show and no one else".

"Okay. I think I'll better get ready soon. I'm meeting Roy later for lunch. Don't think I'll take the breakfast. It's too precious".

"What......."

Ying went straight back into her room after teasing Ting before Ting could do anything.

Ting sat down at the dinning table, and started unpacking the food. But, Ting did not eat it straight away.

It is getting worse. I shouldn't have told him that I was going back to Taipei. I should even have done that. But, this feeling towards Arron is getting stronger and stronger. It felt as though Arron could replace Show anytime. But.... But... When I see Show, it enables me to forget the feelings that I had for Arron. I can't understand this. Who do I like better? Show? Arron? Or could it be that I like the both of them. Sigh.......

2 comments:

专属天使の悪戯なKiss said...

i think ting should choose show over arron...

cos arron is obviously no longer the same as before...

he's more like wanting to get her back for the sake of proving that he is better than show...

and that ting loves him more than show...

poor show...

and ting is still contemplating who to choose...

*sign* women are so fickle-minded...

tedheads said...

i also think show is better... but ting does not want 2 decide.. i can't do anything about it... later part is getting more hilarious.... show going to do someting ott... hahahahhaah....