Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Serendipity 奇缘 - Chapter 36

Chapter 36: Wake Up!


Max: Now Hyung went out to find Nuna, what are we going to do? Are we still going out with the girls?


U-know: I think Hyung wants to spend time with Nuna. He's like so lost without Kiki. I think it's better that we do not disturb them.

Theo: Yeah. I agree too. These two lovebirds. Sigh.


U-know: Never mind about that two. Let's go and have some fun today. Have everyone finished your breakfast? Let's go.

Fifi: Huh??? U-know, are you kidding????? It's like only 8 in the morning. It's like still early.

Fifi was shocked to hear that they were setting off again. Last night marathon had worn Fifi out. All Fifi wanted to do now was to sleep and nothing else. Maybe, after having enough rest, she could have enough energy.

U-know: Yeah. We're setting off after breakfast. There's so much of things in Korea that I want to show you girls.


Fifi: Now I can see that you're really serious about that. Can I say that I'll join you guys later after that???? I need to sleep now. I'm really sorry.

Everyone: NO!!!! YOU CAN'T!!!!!!

Fifi: Sorry. I really need to sleep. Maybe, I'll join you guys for lunch.

After finishing her sentence, Fifi went back to her room.

Xiah: FIFI!!!!! Where are you going?? You can't go back to sleep.


Xiah ran after Fifi as he screamed for Fifi not to go back to her room. Xiah, being a fast runner, was able to catch up with Fifi. He grabbed her arm, stopping her from entering her room.

Xiah: Fifi!!! Why don't you want to go with us?? Please???!!!! It won't be fun without you. Pretty please???


Xiah stared at Fifi with his pair of innocent looking eye, he looked like a little puppy waiting for its owner to give it a hug.

Fifi: I'm sorry, Xiah. I really want to sleep. Maybe I'll sleep for a hour or two and join you guys later. I promise.

Xiah: But.... But.... Fifi..... Alright.

Fifi: Thank you. You're really understanding.

Fifi turned around, facing the rest.

Fifi: Have fun, guys. I'm going off to dreamland....

Fifi gave Xiah a smile, opened the room door and went in.

Micky: I think Fifi really wants to rest. I think we should go without her, and then she can join us later.

U-know: Alright. Theo, why don't you go and wash up. We'll come back here and meet you in 30 minutes time?


Theo: Okay.

The guys went back to their apartment, leaving Theo to get ready.

Theo entered into Fifi's room. Fifi was already lying in her bed, comfortably tucked into her blanket, all ready to sleep.

Theo: Fifi, are you really not joining us?

Fifi: Yeah. I really need to sleep. Maybe, I'll join you guys after lunch if I can wake up.

Theo: Alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30 Minutes Later........

*Ding Dong..... Ding Dong....*

Theo: Coming!!!!!!

Theo ran to the door, and opened it.

U-know, Xiah, Micky, and Max were at all standing at the door.

U-know: Theo, can we go now?

Theo: Yeah. But, I'll have to get my bag first.

Theo went back into the house to get her bag, and then left the house with the guys.

Everyone was at the car park, getting onto the van.

Xiah: Guys, I think I'll go back and accompany Fifi. I'm afraid that she can't find us after that. If I'm around, at least I know where to find you guys. Bye.

Xiah didn't wait for the others to say anything and headed towards the lift.

Max: HYUNG!!!!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE NOT GOING????

Xiah: YOU GUYS CAN GO AHEAD WITHOUT ME!!!!

The lift door opened. Just as Xiah wanted to enter the lift, he heard Theo screaming.

Theo: XIAH!!! WAIT!!!!!!

Xiah turned round, and ran back to the van.

Theo: You don't have the keys to the house, and may I ask how are you going to enter?


Xiah: Opps. I forget. Thank you.

Theo handed over the keys to Xiah, and he headed towards the lift once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xiah went to the room, he saw Fifi was sleeping so soundly. Her face looked so peaceful. He could bare to wake her up. He decided to go to the living room and watch some TV before calling her to wake up.

After watching TV for about 2 hours, Xiah was feeling a little bored. He went back to Fifi's room to see if she was awake. However, all he saw was Fifi hugging her pillow, and all happy being in dreamland.

Xiah's thought: How could this girl sleep for so long? When will she ever going to wake up?

Xiah sat beside the bed, stared at Fifi for a while. But, Fifi was too engross in her slumber land that she did not even know that Xiah was staring at her.

Xiah's thought: Argh! When is she ever going to wake up? It seemed as though she is not going to wake up. I'm getting a little bored. But... But... she's sleeping so peacefully. I can't bare to wake her up. But... But.. if she's not going to wake up, I'm going to bored to death. I know what I should do. I shall wake her up.

Xiah tapped Fifi gently, in hope that the little movement could wake her up. However, Fifi being a heavy sleeper, she did not respond to the gentle tap. She just turned to the other side and continue sleeping.

Xiah's thought: This isn't going to work. I must try something else. I shall whisper gently into her ears to wake her up.

Xiah: Fifi. Wake up! Wake up!

It did not work. Fifi did not even hear Xiah at all.

Xiah's thought: Ahhhh!!!! Why is Fifi such a heavy sleeper? There's only one last method left. If that isn't going to work, I really can't think of any.



Xiah: FIFI!!!! WAKE UP!!!! IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!!!!!

Xiah used all his might, and screamed.

Fifi moved a little. But she used her pillow to cover her head and went back to sleep.

Xiah: FIFI!!!! FIFI!!! YOU MUST WAKE UP!!!

Xiah screamed as he shook Fifi.

Fifi: Huh??? Later...... Later..... Let me sleep a little longer....

Then again, Fifi went back to sleep.

Xiah: FIFI!!!!!!! FIFI!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!

This time, Xiah shook Fifi with all his might.

Fifi: Okay. Okay. I'll wake up.

Fifi opened her eyes. She was surprised to see Xiah in her room.

Fifi: Xiah??? Why are you here??? Let me sleep a little longer.

Fifi closed her eyes, took a pillow to cover her head.

Xiah: FIFI~~~~~~~~~ WAKE UP!!!!!

Xiah sat on the bed, and with both of his hands, he grabbed Fifi's hand and pull her up. Fifi was sitting straight up as Xiah refused to let her lie back on the bed.

Fifi: Xiah..... Please let me sleep.

Fifi tried to push Xiah's hand away in order to lie back on the bed. Xiah refused to let go of Fifi's hand. He went closer to Fifi. His head was right beside hers. But, Fifi did not realise it as her eyes were shut.


Xiah: Yeobo~~~~ If you sleep more, it'll be horrible....... because you get more beautiful....... So, you better wake up now.....

Upon hearing the word 'Honey', Fifi was awake immediately.

Fifi: WHAT??? Yeobo????

Xiah: Yeah. If you don't wake up now, I'm going to call you yeobo, which means honey until you are willing to get up. So.....



Fifi: Okay. Okay. I'll get up.......

Xiah: Good girl. Let's...

Fifi: Wait a minute..... I thought I heard something I shouldn't hear. What do you mean by if I sleep more, I'll become more beautiful, huh???

Xiah: What do you think? It's up to you to guess the meaning.

Fifi: What?? Do you mean that I'm really ugly now???

Fifi was getting a little annoyed by letting someone call her ugly.

Xiah: It's up to your guess. If you think that it means ugly....... I guess that's the actual meaning.

Fifi: KIM JUNSU!!!! YOU..... YOU.... YOU'RE GOING TO GET THIS FROM ME!!!!!!

Fifi lifted her hand, all ready to hit Xiah. However, Xiah's reflexes was quick. He got up from the bed immediately and ran off.

Fifi: KIM JUNSU!!!! DON'T YOU DARE TO RUN OFF!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO GET IT FROM ME!!!!!!!!

Fifi got up from the bed too. She started chasing Xiah around the house. Xiah being an athlete could ran faster than Fifi.

Xiah ran to the coffee table. What was separating the two was only the coffee table. Fifi tried to stretched her hand out to grab hold of Xiah, but couldn't.

Fifi: KIM JUNSU!!!!!!!!!

Xiah: If you could catch me, I'll tell you what I really mean.

The both of them were running around the table, with Fifi trying to catch Xiah. All of a sudden, Fifi tripped by the leg of the coffee table. She fell forward.

Fifi: AHHHH~~~~~~~!!!!!

Xiah saw Fifi falling, he immediately went back and try to break her fall. However, the both of them landed on the sofa, with Fifi on top of Xiah. They stared at each other for a while.

Fifi was rather embarrassed. Her face was all really hot, and her heart was beating so fast and loud. She quickly got up. But, when she tried to do so, Xiah grabbed her hand, and pulled Fifi to sit beside him.

Xiah: Mianeyo. What I meant was that if you... sleep longer...... you'll become more beautiful... and... and.... every guy will be going after you..... then.... then... I'll be jealous.... cos.... cos... you.... you're mine........

Fifi was rather shocked to hear something like that from Xiah. She did not know who to react to it. Her heart was beating so loud. She was so afraid that Xiah would hear her heart beat.

Fifi: Erm.... Erm..... Thank you.

Fifi turned away, trying not to face Xiah. Facing him made the situation worse. It seemed that she could suffer a heart attack any moment.

Xiah got up from the sofa, moved closer to Fifi, and grabbed her hands.

Xiah: Come on, let's go and find the rest. If not, there will be no food left for us.

Xiah pulled Fifi up from the sofa. The both of them went to look for the rest, with Xiah grabbing on to Fifi's hand.

1 comment:

专属天使の悪戯なKiss said...

wah...

cheogyo aneyo...

ha ha ha...

great insert of xiah junsu's morning call...

ha ha ha...