Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Destined 遐想 - Chapter 29

Chapter 29: Show's Love Declaration (Part 2)


"Show, this place is really perfect. It's like so romantic. Honestly, this is my first time dinning at such a place. And, why is only our table looking so elaborate? This is really very awkward ," said Ting as she drank her soup.

Ting and Show were at this restaurant dimly lit restaurant. The restaurant was nicely done up with drapes and chiffon. The table that they were sitting at was also specially decorated by Show. The chairs are nicely decorated with silk, completed with a chiffon ribbon at the back of it. Every table in the restaurant was not decorated except theirs.

"It's really alright. I've asked them to do it this way. This is prepared specially for the both of us. Don't feel embarrassed or shy. Just enjoy the night. Enjoy the company of being with me".


Ting smiled sweetly at Show.

"Thank you".

"Ting, I need to use the toilet. Will be right back".

Show left the table, and went to an obscure corner where Ting could not see him. He took out the hand phone and started dialing the number to Ying's hostel.

"Hello".

"Hey, Ning. It's me, Show. Can you do me a favour?"

"Alright. What is it?"

At the background, Ning could hear someone calling out for Show.

"Show!!! Are you ready? We have prepared everything you wanted us to".


"Buy some candles for me now? Will SMS you later and tell you what to do. I need to go now. Bye".

Before Ning could say anything, Show hang up the phone. Show passed an envelope to one of the staff and asked him to deliver it to Ying's apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Workers from the restaurant were moving equipments up the mini stage that was situated directly right in front of the table where Ting and Show were sitting at.

Ting was wondering what was happening on the stage. Was there going to be some sort of special performance tonight? Ting knew that this restaurant was famous for engaging talented singers who perform daily gigs at such places. Ting was wondering who was going to be the singer for that night.

"Good Evening, ladies and gentleman. Tonight we have a very special guest. He is not the usual singers that we would see daily. Tonight this gentleman is going to sing a song and dedicate it to this very special person in his life. Let's us welcome, Show on stage to present us this song 完美型男".

Show came out from, walked towards the keyboard. He started playing the keyboard and sang at the same time.

Ting was shocked to see Show on stage. Does it mean that Show was dedicating this song for her?

"Every time I show you all my love
Every time I love you in my style
我想做愛情中完美的型男 
對你好 Number 1
Every time I give you what u need
Every time I hold u next to me
我想做最愛你的完美型男 
全世界學不來

為了看你笑 
我練習笑話幽默感覺 
為了內涵 
我把世界名著全都看完 以你為中心 
太陽繞著月球旋轉 
朋友說我們在一起感覺超讚 baby

為了陪你  我愛上溜狗週末不加班 
不靠鬍渣肌肉配件項鍊討你心歡
你真的快樂 
是我唯一在乎的裝扮
有你的愛 
我就是完美的型男

Every time I show you all my love
Every time I love you with my style 
我想做愛情中完美的型男 
對你好Number 1
Every time I give you what u need
Every time I hold u next to me
我想做最愛你的完美型男 
全世界學不來 "

Finally, Show finished singing his song. Everyone in the audience started to clap.

"Ting, I've written this song specially for you. Hope you will like it. I really want to be that ideal guy for you. The guy that will always treasure you".

"Whoa....."

"So romantic".

The crowd started cheering and getting all excited by Show's declaration. It was not like one can see such a scene everyday.

"Why don't you bring that girl up on stage?" suggested someone from the crowd.

Everyone in the crowd started to chant Ting's name, urging her to go up to the stage. At this point, Ting was feeling very embarrassed, but at the same time happy.

Show walked towards Ting, stretched his hand out, gesturing to Ting to take his hand. Shyly, Ting stretched out her hand too. Show grabbed hold of Ting's hand and led her on the stage.

Once the both of them were on the stage, someone in the crowd then suggested another thing for the both of them again.

"Kiss her".

Gamely, Show planted a kiss on Ting's forehead.

"This girl here is someone I treasure very much. Hope that everyone of you here would give us your blessings. Thank you".

Once again, the crowd started to cheer for the couple on stage.

After that, the both of them returned to their table and continue their romantic dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Goodnight, Show. I really had a enjoyable time today. Thank you".

"It's my pleasure to make my lovely princess happy. Goodnight. Sweet dreams".

Shyly, Ting gave Show a kiss. After kissing Show, she immediately open the door and dashed in to the hostel and shut the door, leaving Show stunned but happy. Ting stood behind the door for a while, with her heart beating so fast, as if it was going to jumped out by itself. She herself could not believe what she had done.

Before Ting could walked to her room, she saw that there were traces of candles around the hostel. The candles path was formed from the door to the Ting's bed. Ting followed the trail of the candle to her bed. On her bed, Ting found a card lying on her bed.

On the front the card, the words "For my lovely princess" were printed on it. Ting opened the card, there was a little message written in it.

On the card, the message was:

To my dearest Ting,

I hope that you had an enjoyable day today. I had such great fun with you. Every moment with you is enjoyable, even I myself could not figure it out. Even though the day started on the wrong foot, with me being all drenched due to Ning, but I still enjoyed myself tremendously. I really hope that we could be like this forever. If time could standstill, and I could only choose one thing to accompany me, that would be you. With you around, there would be never ending fun.

I love you.

With all of my love, Show.

After reading the message, Ting knew who meant more to her and who she should choose. Ting took out her phone and sent a SMS to both Show and Arron.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Note: Song featured in the Chapter: 羅志祥 - 完美型男 (Album: Speshow)

No comments: